European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
2007, Volume 180, Issue 3
- 1201-1220 A queueing model for mixed loss-delay systems with general interarrival processes for wide-band calls
by Fan, Ming
- 1221-1230 Multiple dependent state sampling plans for lot acceptance based on measurement data
by Balamurali, S. & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 1231-1244 Availability allocation and multi-objective optimization for parallel-series systems
by Chiang, Cheng-Hsiung & Chen, Liang-Hsuan
- 1245-1259 Sensitivity analysis for product design selection with an implicit value function
by Maddulapalli, A.K. & Azarm, S. & Boyars, A.
- 1260-1271 Self-consistency of decision rules for group decision making
by Inohara, Takehiro
- 1272-1289 An ordinal sorting method for group decision-making
by Jabeur, Khaled & Martel, Jean-Marc
- 1290-1301 Developing a platform for comparison of hospital admission systems: An illustration
by Vissers, Jan M.H. & Adan, Ivo J.B.F. & Dellaert, Nico P.
- 1302-1316 A study on the persistence of Farrell's efficiency measure under a dynamic framework
by Wang, Mei-Hui & Huang, Tai-Hsin
- 1317-1330 Multicriteria decision support methodologies for auditing decisions: The case of qualified audit reports in the UK
by Pasiouras, Fotios & Gaganis, Chrysovalantis & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 1331-1357 An interval-parameter fuzzy nonlinear optimization model for stream water quality management under uncertainty
by Qin, X.S. & Huang, G.H. & Zeng, G.M. & Chakma, A. & Huang, Y.F.
- 1358-1380 A traffic shaping model for optimizing network operations
by Nair, Suresh K. & Novak, David C.
- 1381-1393 Model and algorithms for multi-period sea cargo mix problem
by Ang, James S.K. & Cao, Chengxuan & Ye, Heng-Qing
- 1394-1410 Simulation modelling and analysis of a border security system
by Celik, Gokhan & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan
- 1411-1426 A framework for evaluating remote diagnostics investment decisions for semiconductor equipment suppliers
by Vardar, Cem & Gel, Esma S. & Fowler, John W.
- 1427-1432 An integrated approach for deriving priorities in analytic network process
by Yu, Jing-Rung & Cheng, Sheu-Ji
2007, Volume 180, Issue 2
- 491-518 Semi-infinite programming
by Lopez, Marco & Still, Georg
- 519-531 Resource assignment with preference conditions
by Felici, Giovanni & Mecoli, Mariagrazia
- 532-546 The p/q-active uncapacitated facility location problem: Investigation of the solution space and an LP-fitting heuristic
by Dohn, Anders & Christensen, Soren Gram & Rousoe, David Magid
- 547-567 A heuristic approach for airport gate assignments for stochastic flight delays
by Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui
- 568-584 General solutions to the single vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries
by Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Oyvind sr. & Laporte, Gilbert & Vlcek, Martin
- 585-600 Designing a quantity discount scheme for a newsvendor-type product with numerous heterogeneous retailers
by Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Wang, Jian-Cai
- 601-616 A quantity discount approach to supply chain coordination
by Shin, Hojung & Benton, W.C.
- 617-629 Vickrey-Dutch procurement auction for multiple items
by Mishra, Debasis & Veeramani, Dharmaraj
- 630-647 The impacts of the full returns policy on a supply chain with information asymmetry
by Yue, Xiaohang & Raghunathan, Srinivasan
- 648-663 Shelf-space allocation of national and private brands
by Amrouche, Nawel & Zaccour, Georges
- 664-676 Determining the optimal run time for EPQ model with scrap, rework, and stochastic breakdowns
by Chiu, Singa Wang & Wang, Shan-Ling & Chiu, Yuan-Shyi Peter
- 677-691 Trade reduction vs. multi-stage: A comparison of double auction design approaches
by Chu, Leon Yang & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 692-699 Classifying inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis
by Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 700-712 Accessibility in oriented networks
by Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel & Magana, Antonio
- 713-722 Solving the puzzles of structural efficiency
by Li, Sung-ko & Cheng, Yuk-shing
- 723-737 Framework for efficient feature selection in genetic algorithm based data mining
by Sikora, Riyaz & Piramuthu, Selwyn
- 738-753 Using Bayesian networks for bankruptcy prediction: Some methodological issues
by Sun, Lili & Shenoy, Prakash P.
- 754-769 An application of Special Ordered Sets to a periodic milk collection problem
by Claassen, G.D.H. & Hendriks, Th.H.B.
- 770-785 Flexible time-varying optimization methodology for the solution of groundwater management problems
by Papadopoulou, Maria P. & Pinder, George F. & Karatzas, George P.
- 786-799 Multi-level resource allocation for HIV prevention: A model for developing countries
by Lasry, Arielle & Zaric, Gregory S. & Carter, Michael W.
- 800-814 Modeling international investment decisions for financial holding companies
by Trappey, Charles V. & Shih, Tsui-Yii & Trappey, Amy J.C.
- 815-833 Evaluating the effect of sourcing decisions on e-commerce process operations risk
by Sharp, J.A.
- 834-844 The network design problem with relays
by Cabral, Edgar Alberto & Erkut, Erhan & Laporte, Gilbert & Patterson, Raymond A.
- 845-867 Application of structural equation modeling to evaluate the intention of shippers to use Internet services in liner shipping
by Lu, Chin-Shan & Lai, Kee-hung & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 868-884 Multiple-input dual-output adjustment scheme for semiconductor manufacturing processes using a dynamic dual-response approach
by Fan, Shu-Kai S. & Lin, Yen
- 885-906 A balanced team generating model
by van de Water, Tara & van de Water, Henny & Bukman, Cock
- 907-921 Price and quality competition: The effect of differentiation and vertical integration
by Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 922-937 Satisfiability and completeness of protocols for electronic negotiations
by Kersten, Gregory E. & Lai, Hsiangchu
- 938-956 Reward systems for intra-organizational knowledge sharing
by Lee, Dong-Joo & Ahn, Jae-Hyeon
- 957-962 Examining alternatives in the interval analytic hierarchy process using complete enumeration
by Cox, M.A.A.
- 963-969 A note on the first moment of makespan in an assembly shop
by Schellhorn, Henry
2007, Volume 180, Issue 1
- 1-28 Bankruptcy prediction in banks and firms via statistical and intelligent techniques - A review
by Ravi Kumar, P. & Ravi, V.
- 29-37 Binary fuzzy goal programming
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 38-47 A bundle modification strategy for convex minimization
by Demyanov, Alexey V. & Fuduli, Antonio & Miglionico, Giovanna
- 48-56 A compact limited memory method for large scale unconstrained optimization
by Yueting, Yang & Chengxian, Xu
- 57-67 Stepwise selection of variables in data envelopment analysis: Procedures and managerial perspectives
by Wagner, Janet M. & Shimshak, Daniel G.
- 68-81 A branch-and-bound algorithm of the single machine schedule with sequence-dependent setup times for minimizing maximum tardiness
by Luo, Xiaochuan & Chu, Chengbin
- 82-98 Short-term work scheduling with job assignment flexibility for a multi-fleet transport system
by Peters, Emmanuel & de Matta, Renato & Boe, Warren
- 99-115 A review of interactive methods for multiobjective integer and mixed-integer programming
by Alves, Maria Joao & Climaco, Joao
- 116-148 A taxonomy and an empirical analysis of multiple objective ant colony optimization algorithms for the bi-criteria TSP
by Garcia-Martinez, C. & Cordon, O. & Herrera, F.
- 149-162 Contour line construction for a new rectangular facility in an existing layout with rectangular departments
by Kelachankuttu, Hari & Batta, Rajan & Nagi, Rakesh
- 163-173 A column generation approach for the rail crew re-scheduling problem
by Huisman, Dennis
- 174-193 Modeling and optimizing a vendor managed replenishment system using machine learning and genetic algorithms
by Chi, Hoi-Ming & Ersoy, Okan K. & Moskowitz, Herbert & Ward, Jim
- 194-214 The value of early order commitment in a two-level supply chain
by Zhao, Xiande & Xie, Jinxing & Wei, Jerry C.
- 215-227 Revenue-based capacity utilisation measures and decomposition: The case of Danish North Sea trawlers
by Lindebo, Erik & Hoff, Ayoe & Vestergaard, Niels
- 228-248 Impact of product pricing and timing of investment decisions on supply chain co-opetition
by Gurnani, Haresh & Erkoc, Murat & Luo, Yadong
- 249-261 Controlling adverse effect on work in process inventory while reducing machine setup time
by Samaddar, Subhashish & Hill, Craig A.
- 262-281 Pricing policies under direct vs. indirect channel competition and national vs. store brand competition
by Kurata, Hisashi & Yao, Dong-Qing & Liu, John J.
- 282-291 Full predictivistic modeling of stock market data: Application to change point problems
by Loschi, R.H. & Iglesias, P.L. & Arellano-Valle, R.B. & Cruz, F.R.B.
- 292-308 A multi-objective lead time control problem in multi-stage assembly systems using genetic algorithms
by Perkgoz, Cahit & Azaron, Amir & Katagiri, Hideki & Kato, Kosuke & Sakawa, Masatoshi
- 309-328 Optimal production and shipment models for a single-vendor-single-buyer integrated system
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Wang, Sheng-Dong
- 329-353 Optimal preventive maintenance for equipment with two quality states and general failure time distributions
by Panagiotidou, Sofia & Tagaras, George
- 354-368 Forecasting with cue information: A comparison of multiple regression with alternative forecasting approaches
by Nikolopoulos, K. & Goodwin, P. & Patelis, A. & Assimakopoulos, V.
- 369-377 On the conjecture of Delorme, Favaron and Rautenbach about the Randic index
by Pavlovic, Ljiljana
- 378-395 Moments of utility functions and their applications
by Abbas, Ali E.
- 396-405 Two new models for portfolio selection with stochastic returns taking fuzzy information
by Huang, Xiaoxia
- 406-417 Interval articulation of superiority and precise elicitation of priorities
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 418-425 Optimal enlistment age: A cost-benefit analysis and some simulations
by Levy, Amnon
- 426-442 Service and cost benefits through clicks-and-mortar integration: Implications for the centralization/decentralization debate
by Bendoly, Elliot & Blocher, Doug & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Venkataramanan, M.A.
- 443-458 Choosing weights from alternative optimal solutions of dual multiplier models in DEA
by Cooper, William W. & Ruiz, Jose L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada
- 459-471 Computational strategy for Russell measure in DEA: Second-order cone programming
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 472-478 Scheduling deteriorating jobs subject to job or machine availability constraints
by Gawiejnowicz, Stanislaw
- 479-484 An elementary proof of the Fritz-John and Karush-Kuhn-Tucker conditions in nonlinear programming
by Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G. & Still, G.J.
- 485-490 Note: An application of the EOQ model with nonlinear holding cost to inventory management of perishables
by Ferguson, Mark & Jayaraman, Vaidy & Souza, Gilvan C.
2007, Volume 179, Issue 3
- 601-604 Applications of metaheuristics
by Dullaert, Wout & Sevaux, Marc & Sorensen, Kenneth & Springael, Johan
- 605-620 Solving a concrete sleepers production scheduling by genetic algorithms
by Perez-Vazquez, M.E. & Gento-Municio, A.M. & Lourenco, H.R.
- 621-633 An Evolutionary Algorithm and discrete event simulation for optimizing inspection strategies for multi-stage processes
by Van Volsem, Sofie & Dullaert, Wout & Van Landeghem, Hendrik
- 634-655 Carnico-ICSPEA2--A metaheuristic co-evolutionary navigator for a complex co-evolutionary farming system
by Martinez-Garcia, A.N. & Anderson, J.
- 656-676 Construction of factory schedules using reverse simulation
by Reynolds, A.P. & McKeown, G.P.
- 677-691 Solving the short-term electrical generation scheduling problem by an adaptive evolutionary approach
by Maturana, Jorge & Riff, Maria-Cristina
- 692-708 A balancing method and genetic algorithm for disassembly line balancing
by McGovern, Seamus M. & Gupta, Surendra M.
- 709-722 A multi-objective production scheduling case study solved by simulated annealing
by Loukil, Taicir & Teghem, Jacques & Fortemps, Philippe
- 723-735 Scheduling the truckload operations in automatic warehouses
by Oliveira, Jose Antonio
- 736-746 Optimizing the periodic pick-up of raw materials for a manufacturer of auto parts
by Alegre, Jesus & Laguna, Manuel & Pacheco, Joaquin
- 747-758 A genetic algorithm for the problem of configuring a hub-and-spoke network for a LTL trucking company in Brazil
by Cunha, Claudio B. & Silva, Marcos Roberto
- 759-774 A simulated annealing based hyperheuristic for determining shipper sizes for storage and transportation
by Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Soubeiga, Eric & Burke, Edmund
- 775-787 Heuristics for the mirrored traveling tournament problem
by Ribeiro, Celso C. & Urrutia, Sebastian
- 788-805 A tabu search approach for solving a difficult forest harvesting machine location problem
by Legues, Andres Diaz & Ferland, Jacques A. & Ribeiro, Celso C. & Vera, Jorge R. & Weintraub, Andres
- 806-822 A flexible adaptive memory-based algorithm for real-life transportation operations: Two case studies from dairy and construction sector
by Tarantilis, C.D. & Kiranoudis, C.T.
- 823-837 Scheduling periodic customer visits for a traveling salesperson
by Polacek, Michael & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F. & Kiechle, Guenter & Reimann, Marc
- 838-846 Multi-objective optimization of mobile phone keymaps for typing messages using a word list
by Sorensen, Kenneth
- 847-868 Fitting the control parameters of a genetic algorithm: An application to technical trading systems design
by Nunez-Letamendia, Laura
- 869-894 A multiobjective evolutionary approach for linearly constrained project selection under uncertainty
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Graves, Samuel B. & Ringuest, Jeffrey L.
- 895-905 A curve-fitting genetic algorithm for a styling application
by Sevaux, M. & Mineur, Y.
- 906-922 A hierarchical ant based clustering algorithm and its use in three real-world applications
by Azzag, Hanene & Venturini, Gilles & Oliver, Antoine & Guinot, Christiane
- 923-926 Advances in Location Analysis
by Dimopoulou, Maria & Giannikos, Ioannis
- 927-939 The p-median problem: A survey of metaheuristic approaches
by Mladenovic, Nenad & Brimberg, Jack & Hansen, Pierre & Moreno-Perez, Jose A.
- 940-955 Heuristic and lower bound for a stochastic location-routing problem
by Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Fernandez, Elena & Laporte, Gilbert
- 956-967 The uncapacitated facility location problem with demand-dependent setup and service costs and customer-choice allocation
by Averbakh, Igor & Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 968-977 Using clustering analysis in a capacitated location-routing problem
by Barreto, Sergio & Ferreira, Carlos & Paixao, Jose & Santos, Beatriz Sousa
- 978-989 The transfer point location problem
by Berman, Oded & Drezner, Zvi & Wesolowsky, George O.
- 990-1007 Solving the uncapacitated multiple allocation hub location problem by means of a dual-ascent technique
by Canovas, Lazaro & Garcia, Sergio & Marin, Alfredo
- 1008-1024 A polynomial algorithm for the multicriteria cent-dian location problem
by Colebrook, Marcos & Sicilia, Joaquin
- 1025-1039 Minmax regret location-allocation problem on a network under uncertainty
by Conde, Eduardo
- 1040-1049 Locating landfills--Optimization vs. reality
by Eiselt, H.A.
- 1050-1062 A discrete long-term location-price problem under the assumption of discriminatory pricing: Formulations and parametric analysis
by Fernandez, Pascual & Pelegrin, Blas & Garcia Perez, Maria Dolores & Peeters, Peter H.
- 1063-1077 An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty
by Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q.
- 1078-1096 Multicriteria tour planning for mobile healthcare facilities in a developing country
by Doerner, Karl & Focke, Axel & Gutjahr, Walter J.
- 1097-1108 The directional p-median problem: Definition, complexity, and algorithms
by Jackson, Laura E. & Rouskas, George N. & Stallmann, Matthias F.M.
- 1109-1125 A branch-and-price algorithm for the capacitated facility location problem
by Klose, Andreas & Gortz, Simon
- 1126-1142 Lower bounds for the two-stage uncapacitated facility location problem
by Marin, Alfredo
- 1143-1159 Locating waste pipelines to minimize their impact on marine environment
by Caceres, Teresa & Mesa, Juan A. & Ortega, Francisco A.
- 1160-1176 Placing a finite size facility with a center objective on a rectangular plane with barriers
by Sarkar, Avijit & Batta, Rajan & Nagi, Rakesh
- 1177-1193 A dynamic logistics coordination model for evacuation and support in disaster response activities
by Yi, Wei & Ozdamar, Linet
- 1194-1207 A perturbation-based heuristic for the capacitated multisource Weber problem
by Zainuddin, Z.M. & Salhi, S.
- 1208-1220 Algorithms for central-median paths with bounded length on trees
by Becker, Ronald I. & Lari, Isabella & Scozzari, Andrea
- 1221-1238 The stochastic location model with risk pooling
by Snyder, Lawrence V. & Daskin, Mark S. & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 1239-1251 The gravity p-median model
by Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi
- 1252-1265 Duality for location problems with unbounded unit balls
by Wanka, Gert & Bot, Radu Ioan & Vargyas, Emese
- 1266-1273 A distribution map for the one-median location problem on a network
by Drezner, Zvi & Shiode, Shogo
- 1274-1287 Solving a Huff-like competitive location and design model for profit maximization in the plane
by Fernandez, Jose & Pelegri'n, Blas & Plastria, Frank & Toth, Boglarka
2007, Volume 179, Issue 2
- 281-290 Approximation of min-max and min-max regret versions of some combinatorial optimization problems
by Aissi, Hassene & Bazgan, Cristina & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 291-301 One-dimensional cutting stock optimization in consecutive time periods
by Trkman, Peter & Gradisar, Miro
- 302-315 Scheduling uniform parallel machines subject to a secondary resource to minimize the number of tardy jobs
by Ruiz-Torres, Alex J. & Lopez, Francisco J. & Ho, Johnny C.
- 316-333 An effective architecture for learning and evolving flexible job-shop schedules
by Ho, Nhu Binh & Tay, Joc Cing & Lai, Edmund M.-K.
- 334-351 Capacity augmentation of a supply chain for a short lifecycle product: A system dynamics framework
by Kamath, Narasimha B. & Roy, Rahul
- 352-371 Two-storage inventory model with lot-size dependent fuzzy lead-time under possibility constraints via genetic algorithm
by Maiti, Manas Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan
- 372-389 Incorporating inventory and routing costs in strategic location models
by Max Shen, Zuo-Jun & Qi, Lian
- 390-403 A resource portfolio model for equipment investment and allocation of semiconductor testing industry
by Wang, K.-J. & Wang, S.-M. & Yang, S.-J.
- 404-413 Optimal ordering policies when the supplier provides a progressive interest scheme
by Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chang, Chun-Tao
- 414-423 A scheduling policy for adjusting economic lot quantities to a feasible solution
by Leven, Erik & Segerstedt, Anders
- 424-443 Buffer sizing in multi-product multi-reactor batch processes: Impact of allocation and campaign sizing policies
by Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Vandaele, Nico & Rajaram, Kumar & Karmarkar, Uday S.
- 444-458 Optimizing an objective function under a bivariate probability model
by Brusset, Xavier & Temme, Nico M.
- 459-468 A hyperspherical transformation forecasting model for compositional data
by Wang, Huiwen & Liu, Qiang & Mok, Henry M.K. & Fu, Linghui & Tse, Wai Man
- 469-482 A survey of the machine interference problem
by Haque, Lani & Armstrong, Michael J.
- 483-497 Stochastic games with additive transitions
by Flesch, J. & Thuijsman, F. & Vrieze, O.J.
- 498-517 A weight-based approach to the measurement of the interaction among criteria in the framework of aggregation by the bipolar Choquet integral
by Kojadinovic, Ivan
- 518-536 Multiattribute electronic procurement using goal programming
by Kameshwaran, S. & Narahari, Y. & Rosa, Charles H. & Kulkarni, Devadatta M. & Tew, Jeffrey D.
- 537-553 Resource enablement modeling: Implications for studying the diffusion of technology
by Bendoly, Elliot
- 554-566 A (0-1) goal programming model for scheduling the tour of a marketing executive
by Mathirajan, M. & Ramanathan, R.
- 567-578 A simulation study of despatch bay performance in the steel processing industry
by Potter, Andrew & Yang, Biao & Lalwani, Chandra
- 579-593 Berth allocation at indented berths for mega-containerships
by Imai, Akio & Nishimura, Etsuko & Hattori, Masahiro & Papadimitriou, Stratos
- 594-595 Extending Fare and Zelenyuk (2003)
by Fare, Rolf & Zelenyuk, Valentin
2007, Volume 179, Issue 1
- 1-16 Coordination mechanisms of supply chain systems
by Li, Xiuhui & Wang, Qinan
- 17-26 The minimum size instance of a Pallet Loading Problem equivalence class
by Martins, Gustavo H.A. & Dell, Robert F.
- 27-49 Complete and robust no-fit polygon generation for the irregular stock cutting problem
by Burke, E.K. & Hellier, R.S.R. & Kendall, G. & Whitwell, G.
- 50-63 Exploiting nested inequalities and surrogate constraints
by Hanafi, Said & Glover, Fred
- 64-79 A multi-objective programming approach to 1.5-dimensional assortment problem
by Gasimov, Rafail N. & Sipahioglu, Aydin & Sarac, Tugba
- 80-96 Newsvendor solutions via conditional value-at-risk minimization
by Gotoh, Jun-ya & Takano, Yuichi
- 97-113 Keep or return? Managing ordering and return policies in start-up companies
by Archibald, Thomas W. & Thomas, Lyn C. & Possani, Edgar
- 114-123 A deterministic inventory/production model with general inventory cost rate function and piecewise linear concave production costs
by Bayindir, Z.P. & Birbil, S.I. & Frenk, J.B.G.
- 124-131 Random effects Weibull regression model for occupational lifetime
by Sohn, So Young & Chang, In Sang & Moon, Tae Hee
- 132-147 Economic off-line quality control strategy with two types of inspection errors
by Wang, Chih-Hsiung
- 148-159 Rare event RESTART simulation of two-stage networks
by Villen-Altamirano, Jose
- 160-173 An axiomatic characterization of different majority concepts
by Marchant, Thierry
- 174-185 The conceptual link between measurements, evaluations, preferences and indicators, according to the representational theory
by Cecconi, P. & Franceschini, F. & Galetto, M.
- 186-202 Multiperiod portfolio optimization models in stochastic markets using the mean-variance approach
by Celikyurt, U. & Ozekici, S.
- 203-219 Influence diagrams with super value nodes involving imprecise information
by Lopez-Diaz, Miguel & Rodriguez-Muniz, Luis J.
- 220-233 Multi-criteria decision-making methods based on intuitionistic fuzzy sets
by Liu, Hua-Wen & Wang, Guo-Jun
- 234-252 A methodology for developing Bayesian networks: An application to information technology (IT) implementation
by Lauria, Eitel J.M. & Duchessi, Peter J.
- 253-266 Comparing the Spanish and the discriminatory auction formats: A discrete model with private information
by Alvarez, Francisco & Mazon, Cristina
- 267-274 Neural networks and seasonality: Some technical considerations
by Curry, Bruce
- 275-276 A discussion on "A bivariate optimal replacement policy for a repairable system"
by Zhang, Yuan Lin
2007, Volume 178, Issue 3
- 643-662 A review of congestion models in the location of facilities with immobile servers
by Boffey, Brian & Galvao, Roberto & Espejo, Luis
- 663-676 On solving large instances of the capacitated facility location problem
by Sankaran, Jayaram K.
- 677-685 On no-wait and no-idle flow shops with makespan criterion
by Kalczynski, Pawel Jan & Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 686-698 A taxonomy of flexible flow line scheduling procedures
by Quadt, Daniel & Kuhn, Heinrich
- 699-717 CLOVES: A cluster-and-search heuristic to solve the vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick-up
by Ganesh, K. & Narendran, T.T.
- 718-737 Capacitated transportation problem with bounds on RIM conditions
by Dahiya, Kalpana & Verma, Vanita
- 738-754 A new lower bound for the linear knapsack problem with general integer variables
by Mathur, Kamlesh & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 755-766 An exact algorithm for a single-vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes
by Azi, Nabila & Gendreau, Michel & Potvin, Jean-Yves
- 767-781 A single-period inventory placement problem for a supply chain with the expected profit objective
by Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Stalinski, Piotr
- 782-788 On returns policies with exogenous price
by Bose, Indranil & Anand, Paul
- 789-807 Deterministic inventory model for deteriorating items with capacity constraint and time-proportional backlogging rate
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Hsieh, Tsu-Pang
- 808-818 A policy gradient method for semi-Markov decision processes with application to call admission control
by Singh, Sumeetpal S. & Tadic, Vladislav B. & Doucet, Arnaud
- 819-840 Tackling the omitted variables problem without the strong assumptions of proxies
by Leightner, Jonathan E. & Inoue, Tomoo
- 841-857 Adaptive sampling enhancement for Hotelling's T2 charts
by Chen, Yan-Kwang
- 858-878 Hidden semi-Markov model-based methodology for multi-sensor equipment health diagnosis and prognosis
by Dong, Ming & He, David
- 879-893 Control and voting power in corporate networks: Concepts and computational aspects
by Crama, Yves & Leruth, Luc
- 894-906 An inspection game with multiple inspectees
by Hohzaki, Ryusuke
- 907-917 Combining approaches for evaluating auditing populations: A simulation study
by Clayton, Howard R. & McMullen, Patrick R.
- 918-925 A note on the complexity of flow shop scheduling with transportation constraints
by Yuan, Jinjiang & Soukhal, Ameur & Chen, Youjun & Lu, Lingfa
- 926-931 The shortest multipaths problem in a capacitated dense channel
by Bentz, Cedric & Costa, Marie-Christine & Picouleau, Christophe & Zrikem, Maria
2007, Volume 178, Issue 2
- 331-342 Fixed interval scheduling: Models, applications, computational complexity and algorithms
by Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin
- 343-358 A simplex algorithm for piecewise-linear fractional programming problems
by Pandey, Pooja & Punnen, Abraham P.
- 359-373 Maximally productive input-output units
by Troutt, Marvin D. & Ehie, Ike C. & Brandyberry, Alan A.
- 374-390 Priority rule-based heuristic for multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems with resource vacations and activity splitting
by Buddhakulsomsiri, Jirachai & Kim, David S.
- 391-401 An exact solution procedure for a cluster hub location problem
by Wagner, Bernd
- 402-407 Single-machine and two-machine flowshop scheduling with general learning functions
by Koulamas, Christos & Kyparisis, George J.
- 408-420 Age-dependent production planning and maintenance strategies in unreliable manufacturing systems with lost sale
by Kenne, J.-P. & Gharbi, A. & Beit, M.
- 421-432 Order splitting with multiple capacitated suppliers
by Qi, Xiangtong
- 433-448 Optimal policy and holding cost stability regions in a periodic review inventory system with manufacturing and remanufacturing options
by Konstantaras, I. & Papachristos, S.
- 449-462 Designing two-echelon supply networks
by Romeijn, H. Edwin & Shu, Jia & Teo, Chung-Piaw
- 463-471 Analysis of a queueing system with a general service scheduling function, with applications to telecommunication network traffic control
by Choi, Doo Il & Kim, Tae-Sung & Lee, Sangmin
- 472-481 Estimating the limits for statistical process control charts: A direct method improving upon the bootstrap
by Teyarachakul, Sunantha & Chand, Suresh & Tang, Jen