Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: J. Bullard
Editor: C. Chiarella
Editor: H. Dawid
Editor: C. H. Hommes
Editor: P. Klein
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Volker Wieland
Kenneth L. Judd
Peter N. Ireland
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:dyncon
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 1106-1131 Controlled stochastic differential equations under Poisson uncertainty and with unbounded utility
by Sennewald, Ken
- 1132-1159 A computational scheme for optimal investment - consumption with proportional transaction costs
by Muthuraman, Kumar
- 1160-1184 Bootstrap-based bias correction for dynamic panels
by Everaert, Gerdie & Pozzi, Lorenzo
- 1185-1216 The asset allocation puzzle is still a puzzle
by Lioui, Abraham
- 1217-1244 Pricing home mortgages and bank collateral: A rational expectations approach
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Mathur, Ike
- 1245-1277 Econometric issues in the analysis of contagion
by Pesaran, M. Hashem & Pick, Andreas
- 1278-1299 Monetary policy under misspecified expectations
by Zhao, Mingjun
- 1300-1325 A simple asset pricing model with social interactions and heterogeneous beliefs
by Chang, Sheng-Kai
- 1326-1358 The persistence of inflation in the United States
by Pivetta, Frederic & Reis, Ricardo
- 1359-1375 How much has labour taxation contributed to European structural unemployment?
by Planas, Christophe & Roeger, Werner & Rossi, Alessandro
- 1376-1391 E-stability vis-a-vis determinacy results for a broad class of linear rational expectations models
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 1392-1415 Short-term planning and the life-cycle consumption puzzle
by Caliendo, Frank & Aadland, David
- 1416-1430 Stochastic optimal policies when the discount rate vanishes
by Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John
- 1431-1450 Optimal liquidation strategies and their implications
by Ting, Christopher & Warachka, Mitch & Zhao, Yonggan
2007, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 721-741 A conditional distribution model for limited stock index returns
by Friedmann, Ralph & Sanddorf-Kohle, Walter G.
- 742-766 Mortgage loan portfolio optimization using multi-stage stochastic programming
by Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani & Clausen, Jens
- 767-796 VAR-based estimation of Euler equations with an application to New Keynesian pricing
by Kurmann, Andre
- 797-825 Natural rate doubts
by Beyer, Andreas & Farmer, Roger E.A.
- 826-860 Analysis of quadrature methods for pricing discrete barrier options
by Fusai, Gianluca & Recchioni, Maria Cristina
- 861-886 Subsidies in an R&D growth model with elastic labor
by Zeng, Jinli & Zhang, Jie
- 887-905 The impact of fat tails on equilibrium rates of return and term premia
by Bidarkota, Prasad V. & Dupoyet, Brice V.
- 906-937 Does inflation increase after a monetary policy tightening? Answers based on an estimated DSGE model
by Rabanal, Pau
- 938-970 Profit-maximizing operation and valuation of hydroelectric plant: A new solution to the Koopmans problem
by Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrew J.
- 971-993 Working hours reduction and wage contracting style in a dynamic model with labor adjustment costs
by Chang, Juin-jen & Huang, Chun-chieh & Lai, Ching-chong
- 994-1014 Investment under uncertainty--Does competition matter?
by Odening, Martin & Mu[ss]hoff, Oliver & Hirschauer, Norbert & Balmann, Alfons
- 1015-1036 Fiscal policy rules in an overlapping generations model with endogenous labour supply
by Ganelli, Giovanni
- 1037-1050 International capital markets and redundant securities
by Soumare, Issouf
- 1051-1080 Electoral uncertainty, fiscal policy and macroeconomic fluctuations
by Malley, Jim & Philippopoulos, Apostolis & Woitek, Ulrich
2007, Volume 31, Issue 2
- 361-397 A conditional extreme value volatility estimator based on high-frequency returns
by Bali, Turan G. & Weinbaum, David
- 399-431 Optimal monetary policy in a micro-founded model with parameter uncertainty
by Kimura, Takeshi & Kurozumi, Takushi
- 433-472 How big is the debt overhang problem?
by Moyen, Nathalie
- 473-491 Global bifurcations, credit rationing and recurrent hyperinflations
by Gomis-Porqueras, Pere & Haro, Alex
- 493-513 A theory of optimal deadlines
by Toxvaerd, Flavio
- 515-530 Computing second-order-accurate solutions for rational expectation models using linear solution methods
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan
- 531-555 Asymmetric outcome in a symmetric dynamic duopoly
by Joshi, Sumit
- 557-574 Non-linear, hybrid exchange rate modeling and trading profitability in the foreign exchange market
by Gradojevic, Nikola
- 575-592 The Hicksian trade cycle with floor and ceiling dependent on capital stock
by Puu, Tonu
- 593-612 From structural assumptions to a link between assets and interest rates
by Rei[ss], Oliver & Schoenmakers, John & Schweizer, Martin
- 613-633 Indeterminacy, intergenerational redistribution, endogenous longevity and human capital accumulation
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Makris, Miltiadis
- 635-667 Econometric analysis of financial trade processes by discrete mixture duration models
by Hujer, Reinhard & Vuletic, Sandra
- 669-682 Local determinacy with non-separable utility
by Pintus, Patrick A.
- 683-702 Decomposing the integrated assessment of climate change
by Bohringer, Christoph & Loschel, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F.
- 703-720 Long-run average welfare in a pollution accumulation model
by Kawaguchi, Kazuhito & Morimoto, Hiroaki
2007, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-23 By force of demand: Explaining international comovements
by Wen, Yi
- 25-54 Social Security reform and intertemporal smoothing
by Pries, Michael J.
- 55-80 Dynamic oligopolistic games under uncertainty: A stochastic programming approach
by Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Sen, Suvrajeet
- 81-109 Restricted perception equilibria and rational expectation equilibrium
by Gregoir, Stephane & Weill, Pierre-Olivier
- 111-140 Inflation persistence and robust monetary policy design
by Coenen, Gunter
- 141-159 Reducing the dimensionality of linear quadratic control problems
by Balvers, Ronald J. & Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 161-217 Properties of equilibrium asset prices under alternative learning schemes
by Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan
- 219-243 Optimal monetary policy when lump-sum taxes are unavailable: A reconsideration of the outcomes under commitment and discretion
by Ellison, Martin & Rankin, Neil
- 245-276 Sticky information and model uncertainty in survey data on inflation expectations
by Branch, William A.
- 277-303 Effects of inflation on wealth distribution: Do stock market participation fees and capital income taxation matter?
by Heer, Burkhard & Sussmuth, Bernd
- 305-324 The Fed's monetary policy rule and U.S. inflation: The case of asymmetric preferences
by Surico, Paolo
- 325-359 Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives
by Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E.
2006, Volume 30, Issue 12
- 2363-2388 Filtering and identification of Heston's stochastic volatility model and its market risk
by Aihara, ShinIchi & Bagchi, Arunabha
- 2389-2424 Population ageing and pension reform in a small open economy with non-traded goods
by Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J.
- 2425-2445 Habit persistence, money, and overlapping generations
by Bunzel, Helle
- 2447-2467 The incidence and persistence of corruption in economic development
by Blackburn, Keith & Bose, Niloy & Emranul Haque, M.
- 2469-2475 The simple analytics of optimal growth with illegal migrants: A clarification
by Moy, Hon Man & Yip, Chong K.
- 2477-2508 Comparing solution methods for dynamic equilibrium economies
by Aruoba, S. Boragan & Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F.
- 2509-2531 Solving DSGE models with perturbation methods and a change of variables
by Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F.
- 2533-2552 Another look at sticky prices and output persistence
by Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi
- 2553-2575 Economic dynamics of reservoir sedimentation management: Optimal control with singularly perturbed equations of motion
by Huffaker, Ray & Hotchkiss, Rollin
- 2577-2611 Linear learning in changing environments
by Klumpp, Tilman
- 2613-2636 A qualitative dynamical modelling approach to capital accumulation in unregulated fisheries
by Eisenack, K. & Welsch, H. & Kropp, J.P.
- 2637-2659 Recursive Nash bargaining over a productive asset
by Sorger, Gerhard
- 2661-2670 A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle
by Desai, Meghnad & Henry, Brian & Mosley, Alexander & Pemberton, Malcolm
- 2671-2692 Impatience and equilibrium indeterminacy
by Meng, Qinglai
- 2693-2724 Interpolation and backdating with a large information set
by Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jerome & Marcellino, Massimiliano
- 2725-2748 Are hyperinflation paths learnable?
by Adam, Klaus & Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, Seppo
- 2749-2774 Sticky prices, fair wages, and the co-movements of unemployment and labor productivity growth
by Tripier, Fabien
- 2775-2792 New product introduction with costly search
by Tse, Chung Yi
- 2793-2822 Financially constrained arbitrage in illiquid markets
by Attari, Mukarram & Mello, Antonio S.
- 2823-2857 Can money matter for interest rate policy?
by Bruckner, Matthias & Schabert, Andreas
- 2859-2874 Effects of an anticipated expansion in international public goods on public capital accumulation
by Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong
- 2875-2904 A Hotelling model with a ceiling on the stock of pollution
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Magne, Bertrand & Moreaux, Michel
2006, Volume 30, Issue 11
- 1857-1883 Political shocks and public debt: The case for a conservative central bank revisited
by Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Lans Bovenberg, A.
- 1885-1913 Is Schumpeterian `creative destruction' a plausible source of endogenous real business cycle shocks?
by Phillips, Kerk L. & Wrase, Jeff
- 1915-1936 Dynamic efficiency in the two-sector overlapping generations model
by Cremers, Emily T.
- 1937-1962 Tractable hedging: An implementation of robust hedging strategies
by Branger, Nicole & Mahayni, Antje
- 1963-1986 Entry and exit decisions based on a discount factor approach
by Sodal, Sigbjorn
- 1987-2014 Risk sharing through financial markets with endogenous enforcement of trades
by Koppl, Thorsten V.
- 2015-2049 State-contingent bank regulation with unobserved actions and unobserved characteristics
by Marshall, David A. & Prescott, Edward Simpson
- 2051-2079 Fresh start or head start? Uniform bankruptcy exemptions and welfare
by Athreya, Kartik
- 2081-2115 Welfare implications of endogenous credit limits with bankruptcy
by Mateos-Planas, Xavier & Seccia, Giulio
- 2117-2141 Corporate governance over the business cycle
by Philippon, Thomas
- 2143-2165 Endogenous market incompleteness with investment risks
by Meh, Cesaire A. & Quadrini, Vincenzo
- 2167-2190 Uninsured idiosyncratic production risk with borrowing constraints
by Covas, Francisco
- 2191-2216 Stock grants as a commitment device
by Clementi, Gian Luca & Cooley, Thomas F. & Wang, Cheng
- 2217-2260 Predictability and habit persistence
by Collard, Fabrice & Feve, Patrick & Ghattassi, Imen
- 2261-2279 Migration dynamics, growth and convergence
by Larramona, Gemma & Sanso, Marcos
- 2281-2303 Default and information
by Giesecke, Kay
- 2305-2338 Building up social capital in a changing world
by Vega-Redondo, Fernando
- 2339-2361 Venture capital financed investments in intellectual capital
by Jorgensen, Steffen & Kort, Peter M. & Dockner, Engelbert J.
2006, Volume 30, Issue 9-10
- 1441-1444 Computing in economics and finance
by Bullard, Jim & Diks, Cees & Wagener, Florian
- 1445-1489 Optimal taxation in an RBC model: A linear-quadratic approach
by Benigno, Pierpaolo & Woodford, Michael
- 1491-1526 Robust inflation-forecast-based rules to shield against indeterminacy
by Batini, Nicoletta & Justiniano, Alejandro & Levine, Paul & Pearlman, Joseph
- 1527-1567 Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: The response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics
by Zampolli, Fabrizio
- 1569-1587 The stochastic lake game: A numerical solution
by Dechert, W.D. & O'Donnell, S.I.
- 1589-1614 Industrial subsidies and technology adoption in general equilibrium
by Samaniego, Roberto M.
- 1615-1646 Can social security be welfare improving when there is demographic uncertainty?
by Sanchez-Marcos, Virginia & Sanchez-Martin, Alfonso R.
- 1647-1669 A new statistic and practical guidelines for nonparametric Granger causality testing
by Diks, Cees & Panchenko, Valentyn
- 1671-1686 The inflation aversion of the Bundesbank: A state space approach
by Kuzin, Vladimir
- 1687-1706 Are European business cycles close enough to be just one?
by Camacho, Maximo & Perez-Quiros, Gabriel & Saiz, Lorena
- 1707-1727 Inflation dynamics and the New Keynesian Phillips Curve: An identification robust econometric analysis
by Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda & Kichian, Maral
- 1729-1753 A dynamic analysis of moving average rules
by Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Hommes, Cars
- 1755-1786 Asset price and wealth dynamics in a financial market with heterogeneous agents
by Chiarella, Carl & Dieci, Roberto & Gardini, Laura
- 1787-1835 Equilibria, stability and asymptotic dominance in a speculative market with heterogeneous traders
by Anufriev, Mikhail & Bottazzi, Giulio & Pancotto, Francesca
- 1837-1855 Self-organization and the persistence of noise in financial markets
by Goldbaum, David
2006, Volume 30, Issue 8
- 1261-1275 Chaotic dynamics in credit constrained emerging economies
by Caballe, Jordi & Jarque, Xavier & Michetti, Elisabetta
- 1277-1313 Equilibrium impact of value-at-risk regulation
by Leippold, Markus & Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo
- 1315-1337 Financing government expenditures in an open economy
by Holman, Jill A. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C.
- 1339-1361 On the stability of the two-sector neoclassical growth model with externalities
by Herrendorf, Berthold & Valentinyi, Akos
- 1363-1387 Stochastic intertemporal duality: An application to investment under uncertainty
by Krysiak, Frank C.
- 1389-1408 Cluster analysis of panel data sets using non-standard optimisation of information criteria
by Kapetanios, George
- 1409-1430 Durable goods and the forward-looking theory of consumption: Estimates implied by the dynamic effects of money
by Lastrapes, William D. & Potts, Todd B.
- 1431-1440 Equity premium with distorted beliefs: A puzzle
by Misina, Miroslav
2006, Volume 30, Issue 7
- 1081-1104 Inventories, market structure, and price volatility
by Thille, Henry
- 1105-1130 Control of accumulating stock pollution by heterogeneous producers
by Xabadia, Angels & Goetz, Renan U. & Zilberman, David
- 1131-1158 Dynamic optimisation in the presence of threshold effects when the location of the threshold is uncertain - with an application to a possible disintegration of the Western Antarctic Ice Sheet
by Naevdal, Eric
- 1159-1182 The expenditure switching effect, welfare and monetary policy in a small open economy
by Sutherland, Alan
- 1183-1213 Sellers' local currency pricing or buyers' local currency pricing: does it matter for international welfare analysis?
by Huang, Kevin X.D. & Liu, Zheng
- 1215-1231 Capital externalities in OLG economies
by Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A.
- 1233-1260 Heterogeneous beliefs and asset pricing in discrete time: An analysis of pessimism and doubt
by Jouini, Elyes & Napp, Clotilde
2006, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 901-930 Dynamics in a non-scale R&D growth model with human capital: Explaining the Japanese and South Korean development experiences
by Papageorgiou, Chris & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 931-966 Approximating volatility diffusions with CEV-ARCH models
by Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio
- 967-991 The role of risk aversion and intertemporal substitution in dynamic consumption-portfolio choice with recursive utility
by Bhamra, Harjoat S. & Uppal, Raman
- 993-1025 An equilibrium model of child maltreatment
by Akabayashi, Hideo
- 1027-1043 Is there evidence of pessimism and doubt in subjective distributions? Implications for the equity premium puzzle
by Giordani, Paolo & Soderlind, Paul
- 1045-1061 Welfare, taxes and foreign investment
by Reis, Ana Balcao
- 1063-1079 Assessing Markov chain approximations: A minimal econometric approach
by Silos, Pedro
2006, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 721-739 Estimating all possible SUR models with permuted exogenous data matrices derived from a VAR process
by Gatu, Cristian & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J.
- 741-767 Credit contagion and aggregate losses
by Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan
- 769-805 Labor market rigidities and R&D-based growth in the global economy
by Sener, Fuat
- 807-842 Labor market trends with balanced growth
by Blankenau, William F. & Cassou, Steven P.
- 843-877 Stochastic lifestyling: Optimal dynamic asset allocation for defined contribution pension plans
by Cairns, Andrew J.G. & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin
- 879-897 Sub-optimality of the Friedman rule in Townsend's turnpike and stochastic relocation models of money: Do finite lives and initial dates matter?
by Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph H. & Martin, Antoine
- 899-899 Corrigendum to "Repeated real options: Optimal investment behaviour and a good rule of thumb" [Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control 29(6) (2005) 1025-1041]
by Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj & Thorsen, Bo Jellesmark
2006, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 541-568 Credit and risk in rural developing economies
by Osborne, Theresa
- 569-593 Optimal time aggregation of infinite horizon control problems
by Alemdar, Nedim M. & Sirakaya, Sibel & Husseinov, Farhad
- 595-621 A test for additive outliers applicable to long-memory time series
by Chareka, Patrick & Matarise, Florance & Turner, Rolf
- 623-654 Testing for sign and amplitude asymmetries using threshold autoregressions
by Coakley, Jerry & Fuertes, Ana-Maria
- 655-685 On taxation in a two-sector endogenous growth model with endogenous labor supply
by de Hek, Paul A.
- 687-719 Clusters of invention, life cycle of technologies and endogenous growth
by Iyigun, Murat
2006, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 361-391 Short-memory and the PPP hypothesis
by El-Gamal, Mahmoud A. & Ryu, Deockhyun
- 393-413 Targeting inflation by forecast feedback rules in small open economies
by Leitemo, Kai
- 415-444 Computation of reservation prices of options with proportional transaction costs
by Damgaard, Anders
- 445-456 Multi-equational linear quadratic adjustment cost models with rational expectations and cointegration
by Fanelli, Luca
- 457-486 The dynamics of law clerk matching: An experimental and computational investigation of proposals for reform of the market
by Haruvy, Ernan & Roth, Alvin E. & Unver, M. Utku
- 487-510 Interest rate policy, debt, and indeterminacy with distortionary taxation
by Linnemann, Ludger
- 511-540 Stochastic taxation and asset pricing in dynamic general equilibrium
by Sialm, Clemens
2006, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 163-183 Production experiences and market structure in R&D competition
by Chang, Shun-Chiao & Wu, Ho-Mou
- 185-203 Optimal nonlinear policy: signal extraction with a non-normal prior
by Swanson, Eric T.
- 205-227 Global patent protection: channels of north and south welfare gain
by Grinols, Earl & Lin, Hwan C.
- 229-241 An infinite-horizon maximum principle with bounds on the adjoint variable
by Weber, Thomas A.
- 243-278 Equilibrium consumption and precautionary savings in a stochastically growing economy
by Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Smith, William T.
- 279-292 Markets do not select for a liquidity preference as behavior towards risk
by Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner
- 293-322 The effectiveness of Keynes-Tobin transaction taxes when heterogeneous agents can trade in different markets: A behavioral finance approach
by Westerhoff, Frank H. & Dieci, Roberto
- 323-345 Winding number criterion for existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in linear rational expectations models
by Onatski, Alexei
- 347-360 Second-best public debt with human capital externalities
by Zhang, Jie
2006, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-25 European option pricing and hedging with both fixed and proportional transaction costs
by Zakamouline, Valeri I.
- 27-54 Household borrowing constraints, fertility dynamics, and economic growth
by Papagni, Erasmo
- 55-79 Effective securities in arbitrage-free markets with bid-ask spreads at liquidation: a linear programming characterization
by Baccara, Mariagiovanna & Battauz, Anna & Ortu, Fulvio
- 81-109 Optimal commitment policy under noisy information
by Aoki, Kosuke
- 111-141 Financial crashes as endogenous jumps: estimation, testing and forecasting
by Fernandes, Marcelo
- 143-162 Durability in consumption and the dynamics of the current account
by Mohsin, Mohammed
2005, Volume 29, Issue 12
- 2093-2124 Capital utilization, economic growth and convergence
by Chatterjee, Santanu
- 2125-2156 Option pricing with an illiquid underlying asset market
by Liu, Hong & Yong, Jiongmin
2005, Volume 29, Issue 11
- 1807-1808 Expectations, learning and monetary policy
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Williams, John C.
- 1809-1840 Monetary policy, indeterminacy and learning
by Evans, George W. & McGough, Bruce
- 1841-1865 Escapist policy rules
by Bullard, James & Cho, In-Koo
- 1867-1892 Performance of inflation targeting based on constant interest rate projections
by Honkapohja, Seppo & Mitra, Kaushik
- 1893-1925 Bayesian fan charts for U.K. inflation: Forecasting and sources of uncertainty in an evolving monetary system
by Cogley, Timothy & Morozov, Sergei & Sargent, Thomas J.
- 1927-1950 The decline of activist stabilization policy: Natural rate misperceptions, learning, and expectations
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Williams, John C.
- 1951-1983 Endogenous monetary policy with unobserved potential output
by Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco
- 1985-2015 Permanent and transitory policy shocks in an empirical macro model with asymmetric information
by Kozicki, Sharon & Tinsley, P.A.
- 2017-2065 The role of expectations in economic fluctuations and the efficacy of monetary policy
by Kurz, Mordecai & Jin, Hehui & Motolese, Maurizio
- 2067-2092 Local robustness analysis: Theory and application
by Brock, William A. & Durlauf, Steven N.
2005, Volume 29, Issue 10
- 1623-1642 Stability properties for learning with heterogeneous expectations and multiple equilibria
by Guse, Eran A.
- 1643-1671 Flexibility choices and oligopolistic competition in an evolutionary environment
by Antoci, A. & Sacco, P.L. & Scarpa, C.
- 1673-1700 Infectious disease and preventive behavior in an overlapping generations model
by Momota, Akira & Tabata, Ken & Futagami, Koichi
- 1701-1736 Sustainable growth and the environmental Kuznets curve
by Hartman, Richard & Kwon, O-Sung
- 1737-1764 Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon
by Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel
- 1765-1783 Occupational choice and the private equity premium puzzle
by Hintermaier, Thomas & Steinberger, Thomas
- 1785-1806 Q-convergence with interquartile ranges
by Kang, Sung Jin & Lee, Myoungjae
2005, Volume 29, Issue 9
- 1471-1493 Heckscher-Ohlin revisited: implications of differential population dynamics for trade within an overlapping generations framework
by Sayan, Serdar
- 1495-1515 Options with combined reset rights on strike and maturity
by Dai, Min & Kwok, Yue Kuen
- 1517-1545 Specialization and non-renewable resources: Ricardo meets Ricardo
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Krulce, Darrell & Roumasset, James
- 1547-1576 The equilibrium allocation of diffusive and jump risks with heterogeneous agents
by Dieckmann, Stephan & Gallmeyer, Michael
- 1577-1596 Commodity markets, price limiters and speculative price dynamics
by He, Xue-Zhong & Westerhoff, Frank H.
- 1597-1609 Optimal growth with pollution: how to use pollution permits?
by Jouvet, Pierre-Andre & Michel, Philippe & Rotillon, Gilles
- 1611-1622 Employing the extended Kalman filter in measuring the output gap
by Ozbek, Levent & Ozlale, Umit
2005, Volume 29, Issue 8
- 1287-1312 Hedging using simulation: a least squares approach
by Tebaldi, Claudio
- 1313-1329 Necessity of the transversality condition for stochastic models with bounded or CRRA utility
by Kamihigashi, Takashi
- 1331-1360 Heterogeneous borrowers, liquidity, and the search for credit
by Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping
- 1361-1383 Endogenous money or sticky prices?--comment on monetary non-neutrality and inflation dynamics
by Wang, Peng-fei & Wen, Yi
- 1385-1425 Second-, third-, and higher-order consumption functions: a precautionary tale
by Feigenbaum, James
- 1427-1448 Extensive and intensive growth in a neoclassical framework
by Irmen, Andreas
- 1449-1469 International relocation, the real exchange rate and welfare
by Johdo, Wataru & Hashimoto, Ken-ichi