Children and Youth Services Review
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:cysrev
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2005, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 39-50 The course and correlates of mental health care received by young children: Descriptive data from a longitudinal urban high-risk sample
by Thompson, Richard
- 51-66 Perceived school environments, perceived discrimination, and school performance among children of Mexican immigrants
by Stone, Susan & Han, Meekyung
- 67-84 Vulnerability of children of incarcerated addict mothers: Implications for preventive intervention
by Hanlon, Thomas E. & Blatchley, Robert J. & Bennett-Sears, Terry & O'Grady, Kevin E. & Rose, Marc & Callaman, Jason M.
- 85-98 Effects of childhood foster care and adoption on adulthood childbearing
by Schmitz, Mark F.
- 99-114 A dynamic analysis of the well-being of WIC recipients and eligible non-recipients
by Gundersen, Craig
2004, Volume 26, Issue 12
- 1117-1127 Effectiveness of citizen review panels
by Jones, Blake L.
- 1129-1139 Children with serious emotional disturbance: the impact of poverty and receipt of public assistance on behavior, functioning, and service use
by Gyamfi, Phyllis
- 1141-1154 Unintended consequences of the push for accountability: the case of national child welfare performance standards
by Courtney, Mark E. & Needell, Barbara & Wulczyn, Fred
- 1155-1173 Children at risk: rationales for risk assessments and interventions
by Osmo, Rujla & Benbenishty, Rami
- 1175-1192 Complexity, conflict and uncertainty: Issues in collaboration between child protection and mental health services
by Darlington, Yvonne & Feeney, Judith A. & Rixon, Kylie
- 1193-1192 Corrigendum to "A spatial analysis of social disorganization, alcohol access, and rates of child maltreatment in neighborhoods" [Chilren and Youth Services Review 26 (2004) 803-819]
by Freisthler, Bridget
2004, Volume 26, Issue 11
- 999-1005 Advances in child welfare: Innovations in child protection, adoptions and foster care
by Lindsey, Duncan & Schwartz, Ira M.
- 1007-1020 New strategies to promote the adoption of older children out of foster care
by Burrell Cowan, Alyssa
- 1021-1031 Putting teeth into ASFA: The need for statutory minimum standards
by Robinson Lowry, Marcia
- 1033-1049 Privatizing adoption and foster care: Applying auction and market solutions
by Blackstone, Erwin A. & Buck, Andrew J. & Hakim, Simon
- 1051-1065 Enhancing services to youths leaving foster care: Analysis of recent legislation and its potential impact
by Collins, Mary Elizabeth
- 1067-1080 Violence in the family: Policy and practice disparities in the treatment of children
by Cowan, Alyssa Burrell & Schwartz, Ira M.
- 1081-1095 Computational intelligence techniques for risk assessment and decision support
by Schwartz, David R. & Kaufman, Adam B. & Schwartz, Ira M.
- 1097-1113 Evidence-based treatments in child abuse and neglect
by Chaffin, Mark & Friedrich, Bill
2004, Volume 26, Issue 10
- 897-917 Beyond `stages of change:' using readiness for change and caregiver-reported problems to identify meaningful subgroups in a child welfare sample
by Girvin, Heather
- 919-939 Welfare reform and the child welfare system
by Waldfogel, Jane
- 941-964 Child care as family support: caregiving practices across child care providers
by Bromer, Juliet & Henly, Julia R.
- 965-979 Ethnic/racial matching of clients and social workers in public child welfare
by Perry, Robin & Limb, Gordon E.
- 981-997 Ecological factors and screening in child protective services
by Wells, Susan J. & Lyons, Peter & Doueck, Howard J. & Brown, C. Hendricks & Thomas, Judy
2004, Volume 26, Issue 9
- 803-819 A spatial analysis of social disorganization, alcohol access, and rates of child maltreatment in neighborhoods
by Freisthler, Bridget
- 821-836 `For reasons of poverty': court challenges to child welfare practices and mandated programs
by Keegan Eamon, Mary & Kopels, Sandra
- 837-852 Understanding fatal assault of children: a typology and explanatory theory
by Lawrence, Ruth
- 853-871 Street children of Bombay: their stresses and strategies of coping
by Kombarakaran, Francis A.
- 873-883 A simpler way to understand the results of risk assessment instruments
by Munro, Eileen
- 885-896 Parental functioning and preschool outcomes: a multivariate analysis of a maltreating and a control group
by Hall, Sharon K. & Hanagriff, Lanelle & Hensley, Julie A. & Fuqua, Norma W.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 8
- 687-696 A current review of adoption research: exploring individual differences in adjustment
by Wilson, Samantha L.
- 697-710 Child care services in the JOBS program
by Hagen, Jan L.
- 711-723 Out-of-home placement for young children with developmental and medical conditions
by Rosenberg, Steven A. & Robinson, Cordelia C.
- 725-748 Income, family structure, and child maltreatment risk
by Berger, Lawrence M.
- 749-769 The role of maternal educational aspirations in mediating the risk of income source on academic failure in children from persistently poor families
by De Civita, Mirella & Pagani, Linda & Vitaro, Frank & Tremblay, Richard E.
- 771-783 The role of contract design in privatization of child welfare services: the Kansas experience
by Unruh, Jennifer K. & Hodgkin, Dominic
- 785-801 Economic deprivation and child well-being: a state-by-state analysis
by Ozawa, Martha N. & Joo, Myungkook & Kim, Jeounghee
2004, Volume 26, Issue 7
- 613-621 Kinship foster care: filling the gaps in theory, research, and practice
by Iglehart, Alfreda P.
- 623-639 Kinship family foster care: a methodological and substantive synthesis of research
by Cuddeback, Gary S.
- 641-656 Developing a network of support for relative caregivers
by Strozier, Anne L. & Elrod, Brent & Beiler, Pam & Smith, Aaron & Carter, Kate
- 657-671 Kith and kin care: parental attitudes and resources of foster and relative caregivers
by Harden, Brenda Jones & Clyman, Robert B. & Kriebel, Dawn K. & Lyons, Mary E.
- 673-686 The long-term emotional and physical wellbeing of women who have lived in kinship care
by Carpenter, Sara C. & Clyman, Robert B.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 507-527 Factors related to the disproportionate involvement of children of color in the child welfare system: a review and emerging themes
by Hines, Alice M & Lemon, Kathy & Wyatt, Paige & Merdinger, Joan
- 529-536 Family resources and children's academic performance
by Kim, Hak-Ju
- 537-560 Health and social services for pregnant and parenting high risk teens
by Sarri, Rosemary & Phillips, Anna
- 561-576 Re-visioning risk assessment for human service decision making
by Schwalbe, Craig
- 577-590 The role of welfare and work in predicting foster care reunification rates for children of welfare recipients
by Kortenkamp, Katherine & Geen, Rob & Stagner, Matthew
- 591-607 Brief encounters: children in shelter for 7 days or less
by Wattenberg, Esther & Luke, Katherine & Cornelius, Molly
2004, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 427-446 African American children in the child welfare and kinship system: from exclusion to over inclusion
by Smith, Carrie Jefferson & Devore, Wynetta
- 447-461 Race, ethnicity, and case outcomes in child protective services
by Lu, Yuhwa Eva & Landsverk, John & Ellis-Macleod, Elissa & Newton, Rae & Ganger, William & Johnson, Ivory
- 463-480 Women in detoxification: loss of guardianship of their children
by Schilling, Robert & Mares, Alvin & El-Bassel, Nabila
- 481-487 Female sexual abusers of children
by Boroughs, Deborah S.
- 489-505 Fathers of infants born to adolescent mothers: a comparison with non-parenting male peers and adolescent mothers
by Thompson, Stacy D. & Jasper Crase, Sedahlia
2004, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 331-346 Predictors of post-traumatic distress in child welfare workers: a linear structural equation model
by Regehr, Cheryl & Hemsworth, David & Leslie, Bruce & Howe, Phillip & Chau, Shirley
- 347-372 Matching family problems with specific family preservation services: a study of service effectiveness
by Ryan, Joseph P. & Schuerman, John R.
- 373-392 Severe domestic violence and child maltreatment: considering child physical abuse, neglect, and failure to protect
by Hartley, Carolyn C.
- 393-411 Openness in adoption: retrospective lessons and prospective choices
by Sullivan, Richard & Lathrop, Ellie
- 413-425 Preparing adolescents for immigration: a group intervention
by Mirsky, Julia
2004, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 235-248 Time dependence and unmeasured heterogeneity in administrative data analysis: application to adoption photolisting services data
by Avery, Rosemary J. & Butler, J. S.
- 249-263 Impact of intensive family support programs: a synthesis of evaluation studies
by Dagenais, Christian & Begin, Jean & Bouchard, Camil & Fortin, Daniel
- 265-285 Teaming up: collaboration between welfare and child welfare agencies since welfare reform
by Ehrle, Jennifer & Andrews Scarcella, Cynthia & Geen, Robert
- 287-305 Grandmothers as kinship caregivers: private arrangements compared to public child welfare oversight
by Goodman, Catherine Chase & Potts, Marilyn & Pasztor, Eileen Mayers & Scorzo, Dolores
- 307-329 Parental and familial characteristics of family foster care applicants
by Orme, John G. & Buehler, Cheryl & McSurdy, Michael & Rhodes, Kathryn W. & Ellen Cox, Mary & Patterson, David A.
2004, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 121-141 Children's living arrangements from a social policy implementation perspective
by Jagannathan, Radha
- 143-171 `You have to push it--who's gonna raise your kids?': situating child care and child care subsidy use in the daily routines of lower income families
by Lowe, Edward D. & Weisner, Thomas S.
- 173-184 The link between childhood and adult abuse among long-term welfare recipients
by Derr, Michelle K. & Taylor, Mary Jane
- 185-206 Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors
by James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J.
- 207-234 Children with behavior problems: improving elementary school teachers' skills to keep these children in class
by Schiff, Miriam & BarGil, Berta
2004, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-14 Alterable predictors of child well-being in the Chicago longitudinal study
by Reynolds, Arthur J. & Ou, Suh-Ruu
- 15-38 Research on early childhood interventions in the confirmatory mode
by Reynolds, Arthur J.
- 39-62 Parent involvement in elementary school and educational attainment
by Barnard, Wendy Miedel
- 63-91 Childhood risk and protective factors and late adolescent adjustment in inner city minority youth
by Smokowski, Paul R. & Mann, Emily A. & Reynolds, Arthur J. & Fraser, Mark W.
- 93-119 School mobility and achievement: a meta-analysis
by Mehana, Majida & Reynolds, Arthur J.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 12
- 935-964 Foster Parent's Role Performance Responsibilities: Perceptions of Foster Mothers, Fathers, and Workers
by Rhodes, Kathryn W. & Orme, John G. & McSurdy, Michael
- 965-985 After Parental Rights are Terminated: Factors Associated with Exiting Foster Care
by Smith, Brenda D.
- 987-1013 The Development of Parenting Skills in Foster Parent Training
by Puddy, Richard W. & Jackson, Yo
2003, Volume 25, Issue 11
- 843-862 Kinship foster care and foster care in the Netherlands
by Strijker, Johan & Zandberg, Tjalling & van der Meulen, Bieuwe F.
- 863-890 Young Disabled People and the `New Arrangements' for Leaving Care in England and Wales
by Priestley, Mark & Rabiee, Parvaneh & Harris, Julie
- 891-910 Training Team Leaders in a Child Welfare Setting Using the SPIN Leadership Guidance Model
by Zimmerman, Libby & Amodeo, Maryann & Fassler, Irene & Ellis, Michael & Clay, Cassandra
- 911-933 `It's Got To Be Us': Urban Youthworkers
by Starr, Amory
2003, Volume 25, Issue 10
- 755-780 Promoting Latino Child and Family Welfare: Strategies for Strengthening the Child Welfare System
by Zambrana, Ruth E. & Capello, Doris
- 781-803 Characteristics and Challenges of Families Who Adopt Children with Special Needs: An Empirical Study
by Reilly, Thom & Platz, Laurie
- 805-821 Serving High-Risk Children: Recruiting Through Student Loan Forgiveness
by Harris Rome, Sunny
- 823-841 Public Child Welfare and the American Indian: A California Profile
by Limb, Gordon E. & Perry, Robin
2003, Volume 25, Issue 9
- 669-682 The Adoption and Safe Families Act: How Congress overlooks available data and ignores systemic obstacles in its pursuit of political goals
by Stein, Theodore J.
- 683-701 The futility of pragmatic reform: the Casey foundation in New York City
by Epstein, William M.
- 703-753 The impact of orphanages on the Alumni's lives and assessments of their childhoods
by McKenzie, Richard B.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 8
- 589-610 The Patterns of Food Stamp and WIC Participation under Welfare Reform
by Lee, Bong Joo & Mackey-Bilaver, Lucy & Goerge, Robert M.
- 611-632 Economic Impact of Marital Disruption on Children
by Ozawa, Martha N. & Yoon, Hong-Sik
- 633-650 What Do We Know About the Relationship between Public Welfare and Child Welfare?
by Billings, Peggy & Moore, Terry D. & McDonald, Thomas P.
- 651-668 Children in Homes below Poverty: Changes in Program Participation since Welfare Reform
by Winicki, Joshua
2003, Volume 25, Issue 7
- 511-533 Drug Use by Parents: A Challenge for Family Reunification Practice
by Maluccio, Anthony N. & Ainsworth, Frank
- 535-552 The Multiple Impacts of TANF, ASFA, and Mandatory Drug Sentencing for Families Affected by Maternal Incarceration
by Jefferson Smith, Carrie & Young, Diane S.
- 553-569 Predicting Maltreatment Recurrence among CPS Cases with Alcohol and Other Drug Involvement
by Fuller, Tamara L. & Wells, Susan J.
- 571-587 Social Support among Youth
by Markward, Martha & McMillan, LaShawn & Markward, Nathan
2003, Volume 25, Issue 5-6
- 355-358 Racial disproportionality in the child welfare system
by Courtney, Mark & Skyles, Ada
- 359-373 Disproportionate representation of race and ethnicity in child maltreatment: investigation and victimization
by Fluke, John D. & Yuan, Ying-Ying T. & Hedderson, John & Curtis, Patrick A.
- 375-392 Racial disproportionality in reported and substained child abuse and nelgect: an examination of systematic bias
by Ards, Sheila D. & Myers, Samuel L. & Malkis Erin, Allan & Zhou, Li
- 393-408 Black children and foster care placement in California
by Needell, Barbara & Brookhart, M. Alan & Lee, Seon
- 409-429 The interaction of race, ethnicity, and family structure with respect to the timing of family reunification
by Harris, Marian S. & Courtney, Mark E.
- 431-462 Closing the gap: are changing exit patterns reducing the time African American children spend in foster care relative to Caucasian children?
by Wulczyn, Fred
- 463-489 Willingness to adopt back foster children: implications for child welfare policy and recruitment of adoptive families
by Brooks, Devon & James, Sigrid
- 491-507 Racial/ethnic disparities in mental health service use among children in foster care
by Garland, Ann F. & Landsverk, John A. & Lau, Anna S.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 271-294 Foster Care and Future Risk of Maltreatment
by Jonson-Reid, Melissa
- 295-315 Evaluating and Monitoring the Impact of a Crisis Intervention System on a Residential Child Care Facility
by Nunno, Michael A. & Holden, Martha J. & Leidy, Brian
- 317-326 Adolescents in Residential Centers: Characteristics and Treatment Outcome
by Gorske, Tad T. & Srebalus, David J. & Walls, Richard T.
- 327-351 Neighborhood-Based Prevention/Intervention: A Process Evaluation of a Risk-Focused Approach
by Jenkins, Patricia H. & Welsh, Wayne N.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 177-201 Working but Poor: How are Families Faring?
by Meyers, Marcia K. & Lee, Judy M.
- 203-224 Mothers' Welfare and Work Income and Reunification with Children in Foster Care
by Wells, Kathleen & Guo, Shenyang
- 225-249 Children's Services Tracking: Understanding Multiple Service Use of at Risk Children through Technology
by Brown, Ralph A. & Coates, Angela & Debicki, Andrew
- 251-270 The Assessment of Imminence of Risk of Placement: Lessons from a Families First Program in the Netherlands
by de Kemp, Raymond A. T. & Veerman, Jan W. & Tjeerd ten Brink, L.
2003, Volume 25, Issue 1-2
- 1-15 The Impact of Welfare Reform on Children: An Introduction
by Martin, Sacha Klein & Lin, Duncan
- 17-54 The Effects of Time Limits and Make-Work-Pay Strategies on the Well-Being of Children: Experimental Evidence from Two Welfare Reform Programs
by Gennetian, Lisa A. & Morris, Pamela A
- 55-82 Maternal Work Behavior under Welfare Reform: How does the Transition from Welfare to Work Affect Child Development?
by Dunifon, Rachel & Kalil, Ariel & Danziger, Sandra K.
- 83-111 The Impacts of Welfare Reform on Child Maltreatment in Delaware
by Fein, David J. & Lee, Wang S.
- 113-138 The Effects of Welfare Reform on Families: Involved with Public Child Welfare Services: Results from a Qualitative Study
by Frame, Laura & Duerr Berrick, Jill
- 139-163 Risk Factors for Child Abuse and Neglect Among Former TANF Families: Do Later Leavers Experience Greater Risk?
by Caudill Ovwigho, Pamela & Leavitt, Katharine L. & Born, Catherine E.
- 165-173 Deepening Child Poverty: The Not So Good News about Welfare Reform
by Lindsey, Duncan & Klein Martin, Sacha
2002, Volume 24, Issue 12
- 881-883 Building a Research Journal in Child Welfare
by Lindsey, Duncan
- 885-902 Inquiries into Deaths of Children in Care: The Impact on Child Welfare Workers and their Organization
by Regehr, Cheryl & Chau, Shirley & Leslie, Bruce & Howe, Phillip
- 903-915 Death and the Child Welfare Worker
by Gustavsson, Nora & MacEachron, Ann E.
- 917-932 Children Entering Out-of-home Care in South Australia: Baseline Analyses for a 3-year Longitudinal Study
by Delfabbro, Paul H. & Barber, James G. & Cooper, Lesley
- 933-954 Trends in Multiple and Overlapping Disadvantages among Head Start Enrollees
by Foster, E. Michael
2002, Volume 24, Issue 11
- 799-816 Family Functioning of Adoptive Children with Special Needs: Implications of Familial Supports and Children Characteristics
by Leung, Patrick & Erich, Stephen
- 817-851 Causes and Consequences of the Substantiation Decision in Washington State Child Protective Services
by English, Diana J. & Marshall, David B. & Coghlan, Laura & Brummel, Sherry & Orme, Matthew
- 853-876 How much support is too much? Parenting Efficacy and Social Support
by Ortega, Debora M.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 9-10
- 645-652 Research on Services to Preserve Maltreating Families
by Staudt, Marlys & Drake, Brett
- 653-672 Formative Evaluation in Family Preservation: Lessons from Nevada
by Bitonti, Christine
- 673-699 What Works Best For Whom? A Closer Look at Intensive Family Preservation Services
by Littell, Julia H. & Schuerman, John R.
- 701-718 Interagency Practice in Intensive Family Preservation Services
by Campbell, Lynda
- 719-741 Infusing Family-Centered Values into Child Protection Practice
by Sandau-Beckler, Pat & Salcido, Richard & Beckler, Michael J. & Mannes, Marc & Beck, Mary
- 743-775 The Failure of Intensive Casework Services to Reduce Foster Care Placements: An Examination of Family Preservation Studies
by Lindsey, Duncan & Martin, Sacha & Doh, Jenny
- 777-795 Intensive Family Preservation Services: Where's the Crisis?
by Staudt, Marlys & Drake, Brett
2002, Volume 24, Issue 8
- 561-581 Training Children's Services Workers in Domestic Violence Assessment and Interventrion: Research Findings and Implications for Practice
by Mills, Linda G. & Yoshihama, Mieko
- 583-600 Private Contracting of Out-of-Home Placements and Child Protection Case Management Outcomes
by Zullo, Roland
- 601-621 Focus on the First Years: An Eco-Developmental Assessment of Child Neglect for Children 0 to 3 Years of Age
by Scannapieco, Maria & Connell-Carrick, Kelli
- 623-640 Adolescent Runaway Behavior in Specialized Foster Care
by Fasulo, Samuel J. & Cross, Theodore P. & Mosley, Peggy & Leavey, Joseph
2002, Volume 24, Issue 6-7
- 379-383 Challenges Implementing and Evaluating Child Welfare Demonstration Projects
by Brooks, Devon & Wind, Leslie H.
- 385-407 Accounntability in Public Child Welfare: Linking Program Theory, Program Specification and Program Evaluation
by Solomon, Barbara
- 409-430 Evaluation of the Connecticut Title IV-E Waiver Program: Assessing the Effectiveness, Implementation Fidelity, and Cost/Benefits of a Continuum of Care
by Holden, E. Wayne & Rousseau O'Connell, Susan & Connor, Tim & Brannan, Ana Maria & Foster, E. Michael & Blau, Gary & Panciera, Heather
- 431-453 Benefit-Cost Analyses of the Child Welfare Demonstration Projects: Understanding the Resource Implications of the IV-E Waivers
by Foster, E. Michael & Holden, E. Wayne
- 455-470 The Shared Family Care Demonstration Project: Challenges of Implementing and Evaluating a Community-Based Project
by Simmel, Cassandra & Price, Amy
- 471-484 Data are Your Friends: Child Welfare Agency Self-Evaluation in Los Angeles County with the Family to Family Initiative
by Webster, Daniel & Needell, Barbara & Wildfire, Judith
- 485-511 Methods and Practical Approaches for Evaluating Social Service Collaboratives: The Evaluative Coterie
by Ortega, Sandra & Mundy, Eric J. & Perry-Burney, Gwendolyn
- 543-558 Child Welfare Demonstration Projects: A Model for Implementation and Evaluation
by Wind, Leslie & Brooks, Devon
2002, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 293-317 Willingness to Foster Special Needs Children and Foster Family Utilization
by Cox, Mary Ellen & Orme, John G. & Kathryn W. & Rhodes
- 319-344 Outcomes for Young Adults Who Experienced Foster Care
by Kerman, Benjamin & Wildfire, Judith & Barth, Richard P.
- 345-373 A Comparison of National Family Policies: France and Sweden
by Palley, Howard A. & Bowman, Elizabeth K.
2002, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 213-238 Adoption Services Use, Helpfulness, and Need: A Comparison of Public and Private Agency and Independent Adoptive Families
by Brooks, Devon & Allen, Joan & Barth, Richard P.
- 239-268 Foster Children's Behavioral Disturbance and Detachment from Caregivers and Community Institutions
by Leathers, Sonya J.
- 269-285 Where Do They Go From Here? Destinations of Youth Exciting a Shelter
by Peled, Einat & Spiro, Shimon & Dekel, Rachel
2002, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 139-158 Adoption of American Indian Children: Implications for implementing the Indian Child Welfare and Adoption and Safe Families Acts
by Barth, Richard P. & Webster, Daniel & Lee, Seon
- 159-174 Competitive tendering and out-of-home care for children: The South Australian experience
by Barber, James G.
- 175-188 Kinship care: Issues in permanency planning
by Smith, Carrie Jefferson & Rudolph, Claire & Swords, Peter
- 189-207 The use of risk assessment instruments in child protective services case planning and closures
by Rittner, Barbara
2002, Volume 24, Issue 1-2
- 1-14 Kinship care: an evolving service delivery option
by Geen, Rob & Berrick, Jill Duerr
- 15-35 Kin and non-kin foster care--findings from a National Survey
by Ehrle, Jennifer & Geen, Rob
- 37-52 The evolution of federal and state policies for assessing and supporting kinship caregivers
by Leos-Urbel, Jacob & Bess, Roseana & Geen, Rob
- 53-77 African American extended families and kinship care: how relevant is the foster care model for kinship care?
by Brown, Stephanie & Cohon, Don & Wheeler, Rachel
- 79-108 The gift of kinship foster care
by Testa, Mark F. & Slack, Kristen Shook
- 109-134 Foster parent and teacher assessments of youth in kinship and non-kinship foster care placements: are behaviors perceived differently across settings?
by Shore, Nancy & Sim, Kelly E. & Le Prohn, Nicole S. & Keller, Thomas E.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 12
- 899-914 `Recovery' after age 7 from `externalising' behaviour problems: the role of risk and protective clusters
by Buchanan, Ann & Flouri, Eirini
- 915-940 Competencies and problem behaviors of children in family foster care: variations by kinship placement status and race
by Keller, Thomas E. & Wetherbee, Kathleen & Le Prohn, Nicole S. & Payne, Vincent & Sim, Kelly & Lamont, Elena R.
- 941-969 Homeless children and education: an evaluation of the Stewart B. McKinney homeless assistance act
by Biggar, Heather
2001, Volume 23, Issue 11
- 811-830 Risk assessment in child welfare: the art and science
by Cash, Scottye J.
- 831-863 Specialized foster care for medically complex, drug-exposed, HIV positive infants: The Baby Moms program
by Cohon, J. Donald & Fritz, Diane & Brady, Monica & Cooper, Bruce A. & Needell, Barbara & Smith, Karen K.
- 865-891 Adoption of foster children: How much does it cost public agencies?
by Allphin, Sally & Simmons, Brian & Barth, Richard P.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 9-10
- 675-682 Generations of hope
by Eheart, Brenda Krause & Hopping, David
- 683-690 Hope meadows: In the service of an ideal
by Hopping, David & Power, Martha Bauman & Eheart, Brenda Krause
- 691-718 From despair to care: A journey of the old and the young at Hope Meadows
by Eheart, Brenda Krause & Power, Martha Bauman
- 719-742 Crisis in a foster home: The need for a caring community,
by Power, Martha Bauman & Eheart, Brenda Krause
- 743-759 Between victim and victimizer: The narrow corporeal path of being a foster child
by Karnik, Niranjan S.
- 761-780 Categories of control: Foster children and ADHD
by Karnik, Niranjan S.
- 781-804 Building collective capacity: New challenges for management-focused evaluation
by Hopping, David
- 805-810 Reflections
by Power, Martha Bauman & Eheart, Brenda Krause
2001, Volume 23, Issue 8
- 603-631 Beyond the numbers: How do we monitor the state of our children?
by Ben-Arieh, Asher & Goerge, Robert
- 633-649 Working together: mental health and special education collaboration
by Babyak, Allison E. & Koorland, Mark A.
- 651-669 China's youth policy formulation and youth participation
by Ngai, Ngan-Pun & Cheung, Chau-Kiu & Li, Chi-Kei
2001, Volume 23, Issue 6-7
- 453-456 Fragile families and welfare reform part II
by Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S. & Tienda, Marta & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne
- 457-484 High hopes: unwed parents' expectations about marriage
by Waller, Maureen R.
- 485-512 Norms about nonresident fathers' obligations and rights
by Lin, I-Fen & McLanahan, Sara S.
- 513-536 Paternal involvement among unwed fathers
by Johnson, Waldo E.
- 537-555 The Fragile Families study: social policies and labor markets in seven cities
by Harknett, Kristen & Hardman, Laura & Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S.
- 557-575 Child support enforcement and in-hospital paternity establishment in seven cities
by Turner, Mark D.
- 577-601 Welfare, child support and family formation
by Mincy, Ronald B. & Dupree, Allen T.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 4-5
- 277-301 Fragile families and welfare reform: An introduction
by Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S. & Tienda, Marta & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne
- 303-326 Fragile Families: sample and design
by Reichman, Nancy E. & Teitler, Julien O. & Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S.
- 327-351 Capabilities and employability of unwed mothers
by Jackson, Aurora P. & Tienda, Marta & Huang, Chien-Chung
- 353-376 Regular and irregular earnings of unwed fathers: Implications for child support practices
by Rich, Lauren M.
- 377-401 Health status and behaviors of unwed fathers
by Wilson, Melvin & Brooks-Gunn, Jeanne
- 403-425 Father involvement, child health and maternal health behavior
by Teitler, Julien O.
- 427-452 Low birthweight: Do unwed fathers help?
by Padilla, Yolanda C. & Reichman, Nancy E.
2001, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 203-226 Risk factors for adult imprisonment in a sample of youth released from residential child care
by Collins, Mary Elizabeth & Schwartz, Ira M. & Epstien, Irwin
- 227-242 The impact of mentoring on academic achievement of at-risk youth
by Thompson, Lynn A. & Kelly-Vance, Lisa
- 243-271 The relationship between organizational properties and service effectiveness in residential boarding schools
by Schmid, Hillel & Bar-Nir, Dorit
2001, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 111-126 Permanency in kinship care: an exploration of disruption rates and factors associated with placement disruption
by Terling-Watt, Toni
- 127-143 Predicted changes in children's quality of life in decisions regarding the removal of children at risk from their homes
by Davidson-Arad, Bilha
- 145-167 Treatment outcomes with low income children and adolescents with attention deficit
by Ralph, Norbert B. & Oman, Douglas & Forney, Willard
- 169-199 Selecting outcome measures for child welfare settings: lessons for use in performance management
by Wells, Susan J. & Johnson, Michelle A.
- 201-199 Implementing and evaluating child welfare demonstration projects
by Brooks, Devon & McCroskey, Jacquelyn