Citations for "Do the elderly reduce housing equity? An international comparison"
by Chiuri, Maria Concetta & Jappelli, Tullio
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Anna van der Schors & Rob J.M. Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007.
"Home and Mortgage Ownership of the Dutch Elderly: Explaining Cohort, Time and Age Effects,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
183, McMaster University.
- Riccardo Calcagno & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2013.
"Do more financially literate households invest less in housing? Evidence from Italy,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
297, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Sierminska, Eva & Doorley, Karina, 2013.
"To Own or Not to Own? Household Portfolios, Demographics and Institutions in a Cross-National Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2011.
"Household consumption through recent recessions,"
IFS Working Papers
W11/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrea Brandolini & Silvia Magri & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2010.
"Asset-based measurement of poverty,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 267-284.
- Ebner, André, 2013.
"A micro view on home equity withdrawal and its determinants: Evidence from Dutch households,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 321-337.
- Odran Bonnet & Pierre-Henri Bono & Guillaume Chapelle & Etienne Wasmer, 2014.
"Does housing capital contribute to inequality? A comment on Thomas Piketty’s Capital in the 21st Century,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-07, Sciences Po.
- Elsa Fornero & Maria Cristina Rossi & Maria Cesira Urzì Brancati, 2011.
"Explaining why, right or wrong, (Italian) households do not like reverse mortgages,"
CeRP Working Papers
123, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- SIERMINSKA Eva & DOORLEY Karina, 2012.
"Decomposing household wealth portfolios across countries: An age-old question?,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Torben Andersen & Mikkel Hermansen, 2014.
"Durable consumption, saving and retirement,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 825-840, July.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012.
"Time constraints, saving and old age,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- R. Bottazzi & T. Crossley & M. Wakefield, 2011.
"House Prices and Home Ownership: a Cohort Analysis,"
wp790, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- European Commission, 2012.
"Taxation trends in the European Union: 2012 edition,"
2012, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Viola Angelini & Agar Brugiavini & Guglielmo Weber, 2014.
"The dynamics of homeownership among the 50+ in Europe,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 797-823, July.
- Viola Angelini & Anne Laferrère, 2012.
"Residential Mobility of the European Elderly,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 58(3), pages 544-569, September.
- Renata Bottazzi & Thomas Crossley & Matthew Wakefield, 2012.
"Late starters or excluded generations? A cohort analysis of catch up in homeownership in England,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1215, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012.
"To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age,"
2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Viola Angelini, 2007.
"The strategic bequest motive: evidence from SHARE,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0062, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Anna Schors & Rob Alessie & Mauro Mastrogiacomo, 2007.
"Notes and Communications,"
Springer, vol. 155(1), pages 99-121, March.
- Sieds, 2009.
"Complete Volume LXIII nn.3-4 2009,"
RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics,
SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(3-4), pages 1-224.
- Eva Sierminska & Andrea Brandolini & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2007.
"Cross-National Comparison of Income and Wealth Status in Retirement: First Results From the Luxembourg Wealth Study (LWS),"
Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
wp2007-03, Center for Retirement Research, revised Feb 2007.