Citations for "The Economic Burden of Malaria"
by John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Shankha Chakraborty & Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián, 2006.
"Diseases and Development,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c011_044, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ana Fernandes & Krishna B. Kumar, 2003.
Development and Comp Systems
- Jellema, Jon & Roland, Gerard, 2011.
"Institutional clusters and economic performance,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 108-132, June.
- Matthew Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2006.
"The impact of poor health on total factor productivity,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 918-938.
- Andres Rosas & Juan Mendoza, 2004.
"The economic effects of geography Colombia as a case study,"
DOCUMENTOS DE ECONOMÃA
003584, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Henry, Peter B. & Arslanalp, Serkan, 2003.
"Helping the Poor to Help Themselves: Debt Relief or Aid?,"
1838, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Henry G. Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"The economic geography of trade, production, and income: a survey of empirics,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3712, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Overman, Henry G. & Redding, Stephen J & Venables, Anthony J., 2001.
"The Economic Geography of Trade Production and Income: A Survey of Empirics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2978, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry Overman & Stephen Redding & Anthony J. Venables, 2001.
"The Economic Geography of Trade, Production, and Income: A Survey of Empirics,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0508, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gauri, Varun, 2003.
"Social rights and economics : claims to health care and education in developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3006, The World Bank.
- W. A. Naudé, 2004.
"The effects of policy, institutions and geography on economic growth in Africa: an econometric study based on cross-section and panel data,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 821-849.
- Hafner, Kurt A. & Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2013.
"Fertility, economic growth, and human development causal determinants of the developed lifestyle,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 107-120.
- Dutta, Mousumi & Husain, Zakir & Chowdhary, Nidhi, 2012.
"Is health wealth? Results of a panel data analysis,"
39953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bloom, David E. & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2004.
"The Effect of Health on Economic Growth: A Production Function Approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2010.
"Contribution of health to economic development: A survey and overview,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 4(14), pages 1-52.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009.
"Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stan du Plessis & Ronelle Burger, 2006.
"Examining the Robustness of Competing Explanations of Slow Growth in African Countries,"
03/2006, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Arslanalp, Serkan & Henry, Peter B., 2003.
"The World's Poorest Countries: Debt Relief or Aid?,"
1809, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Oded Galor & David Mayer-Foulkes, 2004.
"Food for Thought: Basic Needs and Persistent Educational Inequality,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena & Wilson, Mark, 2004.
"Health human capital and economic growth in Sub-Saharan African and OECD countries,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 296-320, May.
- Filmer, Deon, 2002.
"Fever and its treatment among the more and less poor in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2798, The World Bank.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Petia Stoytcheva, .
"What Do We Know About the Impact of AIDS on Cross-Country Income So Far?,"
Departmental Working Papers
2005-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Naudé, Wim & Saayman, Andrea, 2005.
"Determinants of tourist arrivals in Africa: a panel data regression analysis,"
16479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- You, Jong-Sung & Khagram, Sanjeev, 2004.
"Inequality and Corruption,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.