Citations for "The Demand for Labor in the Long Run"
by Daniel S. Hamermesh
- Gielen, Anne C., 2007.
"Working Hours Flexibility and Older Workers' Labor Supply,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2946, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne C. Gielen, 2009. "Working hours flexibility and older workers' labor supply," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 240-274, April.
- Gielen, A. C., 2007. "Working Hours Flexibility and Older Workers' Labor Supply," Discussion Paper 2007-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Silvio Rendon, 2007.
"Employment and deadweight loss effects of observed non-wage labor costs,"
Documentos de Trabajo
2007-259, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Giovanna Aguilar & Sílvio Rendon, 2010. "Employment And Deadweight Loss Effects Of Observed Nonwage Labor Costs," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(3), pages 793-809, 07.
- Silvio Rendon & Giovanna Aguilar, 2007. "Employment and Deadweight Loss Effects of Observed Non-Wage Labor Costs," Working Papers 0704, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Aguilar, Giovanna & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Employment and Deadweight Loss Effects of Observed Non-Wage Labor Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 2856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2004.
"Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia. 1976–1996,"
in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 229-272
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2003. "Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia: 1976-1996," NBER Working Papers 10077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2003. "Labor Demand: Chile 1986-2001," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(121), pages 478-484.
- Swati Basu & Saul Estrin & Jan Svejnar, 2005.
"Employment determination in enterprises under communism and in transition: Evidence from Central Europe,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(3), pages 353-369, April.
- Basu, Swati & Estrin, Saul & Svejnar, Jan, 2004. "Employment Determination in Enterprises under Communism and in Transition: Evidence from Central Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1370, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fadinger, Harald, 2011.
"Productivity differences in an interdependent world,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 221-232, July.
- Fadinger, Harald, 2008. "Productivity Differences in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 7603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caselli, 2004.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences,"
NBER Working Papers
10828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1989.
"Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 674-89, September.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1988. "Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 2572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aguilar, Giovanna & Rendon, Silvio, 2008.
"Matching bias in labor demand estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 297-299, August.
- Prodromos-Ioannis Prodromidis, 2006. "Functional Economies Or Administrative Units in Greece: What Difference Does It Make for Policy?," ERSA conference papers ersa06p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Hassink, W.H.J. & Broersma, L., 1993. "Labour demand and job-to-job movement : macro-consequences as a result from micro-economic behaviour," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Étienne Wasmer, 2006.
"Links between Labor Supply and Unemployment: Theory and Empirics,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Links between labor supply and unemployment: theory and empirics," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 773-802, July.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "Links between Labor Supply and Unemployment: Theory and Empirics," Sciences Po publications 06-15, Sciences Po.
- Christian Helmenstein & Yury Yegorov, 1994. "The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains," Economics Working Papers 86, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sigfrido Lee & Carmen Urizar H., 2003. "The Effects of Unions on Productivity: Evidence from Large Coffee Producers in Guatemala," Research Department Publications 3166, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Catherine J. Morrison & Larry S. Rosenblum, 1992.
"High-Tech Capital Formation and Labor Composition in U.S. Manufacturing Industries: An Exploratory Analysis,"
NBER Working Papers
4010, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berndt, Ernst R. & Morrison, Catherine J. & Rosenblum, Larry S., 1992. "High-tech capital formation and labor composition in U.S. manufacturing industries : an exploratory analysis," Working papers 3414-92., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- repec:taf:applec:45:y:2013:i:18:p:2547-2562 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wollmer, F.J. & Butter, F.A.G. den & Hassink, W.H.J., 1991. "Technical progress, endogenous growth and labour productivity : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0075, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.