Citations for "Modelling the Joint Determination of Household Labour Supplies and Commodity Demands"
by Blundell, Richard W & Walker, Ian
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007.
"The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption,"
HUI Working Papers
11, HUI Research.
- José M. Labeaga & Ángel López Nicolás, 1993.
"Tax simulations for Spain with a flexible demand system,"
Economics Working Papers
38, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nordstrom, Jonas & Thunstrom, Linda, 2007.
"Effects of Economic Policies Aimed at Encouraging a Healthier Grain Consumption,"
2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria
6611, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Sarah E. West & Roberton C. Williams III, 2004.
"Empirical Estimates for Environmental Policy Making in a Second- Best Setting,"
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 1990.
"An Econometric Analysis of Unemployment Insurance Benefit Adequacy,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
90-05, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Chiuri, Maria Concetta, 2000.
"Individual decisions and household demand for consumption and leisure,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 277-324, September.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Laxminarayan, Ramanan & West, Sarah E., 2006.
"Fiscal and Externality Rationales for Alcohol Taxes,"
dp-06-51, Resources For the Future.
- Richard Blundell & Thomas MaCurdy, 1998.
"Labour supply: a review of alternative approaches,"
IFS Working Papers
W98/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999.
"Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1984.
"Microeconometric Models of Consumer and Producer Demand with Limited Dependent Variables,"
7495, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Glaeser, Edward L & Sacerdote, Bruce, 2005.
"Work and Leisure in the US and Europe: Why So Different?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1986.
"Estimation of rationed and unrationed household labor supply functions using flexible functional forms,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364335, Tilburg University.
- Maria Concetta Chiuri, 1999.
"Intra-Household Allocation of Time and Resources: Empirical Evidence on a Sample of Italian Households with Young Children,"
CSEF Working Papers
15, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:fth:prinin:195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2005.
"Wage growth and income tax revenue elasticities with endogenous labour supply,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 21-38, January.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & David Michael Newbery, 2002.
"Indirect Taxation in Greece: Evaluation and Possible Reform,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brännlund, Runar & Nordström, Jonas, 2001.
"Modelling Consumer Demand and Household Labour Supply: Welfare Effects of Increasing Carbon Taxes,"
UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies
571, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Bingley & Ian Walker, 2008.
"The Labor Supply Effect of In-Kind Transfers,"
200820, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sandra Dandie & Joseph Mercante, 2007.
"Australian labour supply elasticities: Comparison and critical review,"
Treasury Working Papers
2007-04, Treasury, Australian Government, revised Oct 2007.
- Seung-Rae Kim, 2002.
"Environmental Taxes and Economic Welfare: The Welfare Cost of Gasoline Taxation in the U.S. 1959-1999,"
0201003, EconWPA, revised 23 Jan 2002.
- repec:lan:wpaper:599359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kan, Kamhon & Fu, Tsu-Tan, 1997.
"Analysis Of Housewives' Grocery Shopping Behavior In Taiwan: An Application Of The Poisson Switching Regression,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Robert Kaestner, 1993.
"Recent Changes in the Labor Supply Behavior of Married Couples,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 19(2), pages 185-208, Spring.
- Deutsch, Edwin & Neuwirth, Norbert & Yurdakul, Askin, 2001.
"Housing and Labor Supply,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 335-362, September.