Citations for "Trade Liberalization and Developing Countries Under the Doha Round"
by Francois, Joseph & van Meijl, Hans & van Tongeren, Frank
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & van Meijl, Hans, 2006.
"Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and Developing Countries: A North-South Perspective on Agriculture and Processing Sectors,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Claudio Paiva, 2005.
"Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture: A Gravity Approach,"
IMF Working Papers
05/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2005.
"Computational Analysis of the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA),"
528, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Nabil Annabi & H. Khondker Bazlul & Selim Raihan & John Cockburn & Bernard Decaluwe, 2005.
"Implications of WTO Agreements and Domestic Trade Policy Reforms for Poverty in Bangladesh: Short vs. Long Run,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Torstein Bye & Erling Holmøy & Kim Massey Heide, 2006.
"Removing policy based comparative advantage for energy intensive production. Necessary adjustments of the real exchange rate and industry structure,"
462, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2006.
"Computational Analysis of the Menu of US-Japan Trade Policies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 805-855, 06.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Schweickert, Rainer, 2006.
"EU integration and its implications for Asian economies: What we do and do not know,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 395-416, June.
- Nagesh Kumar & Kevin P. Gallagher, 2007.
"Relevance of Ã¢â‚¬ËœPolicy SpaceÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ for Development : Implications for Multilateral Trade Negotiations,"
Trade Working Papers
22111, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Achterbosch, Thom J. & ben Hammouda, H. & Osakwe, Patrick N. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2004.
"Trade Liberalisation Under The Doha Development Agenda; Options And Consequences For Africa,"
29104, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Frank Ackerman, .
"05-01 "The Shrinking Gains from Trade: A Critical Assessment of Doha Round Projections","
GDAE Working Papers
05-01, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Achterbosch, Thom J. & de Bruin, S. & van Tongeren, Frank W., 2003.
"Trade Preferences For Developing Countries,"
29102, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Annabi, Nabil & Khondker, Bazlul & Raihan, Selim & Cockburn, John & Decaluwe, Bernard, 2006.
"Implications of WTO agreements and unilateral trade policy reforms for poverty in Bangladesh : short versus long-run impacts,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3976, The World Bank.
- Diakantoni, Antonia & Escaith, Hubert, 2009.
"Mapping the Tariff Waters,"
18960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim & Razzaque, Mohammad A, 2007.
"WTO and regional trade negotiation outcomes: quantitative assessments of potential implications on Bangladesh,"
38475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2004.
"The Effects of Alternative Proposals for Agricultural Export Subsidies in the Current WTO Round,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
- Drusilla K. Brown & Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2004.
"Computational Analysis of the U.S FTA with the Southern African Customs Union (SACU),"
514, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James Scott & Rorden Wilkinson, 2012.
"Changing of the guard: expert knowledge and ‘common sense’ in the Doha Development Agenda,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
16612, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Raihan, Selim & Khondker, Bazlul Haque, 2010.
"Doha Round Impacts on India: A Study in a Sequential Dynamic CGE Framework,"
37897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conforti, Piero & Velazquez, Beatriz E., 2003.
"The Effects Of Alternative Proposals On Export Subsidies To Agricultural Products In The Current Wto Round,"
14801, National Institute of Agricultural Economics, Italy INEA, Osservatorio Sulle Politiche Agricole dell'UE.
- Frank Ackerman, 2006.
"Assessing the Effects of Trade Liberalisation: A Critical Examination,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, July.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & Huang, Jikun, 2004.
"China'S Food Economy In The Early 21st Century; Development Of China'S Food Economy And Its Impact On Global Trade And On The Eu,"
29093, Agricultural Economics Research Institute.
- Rolf J. Langhammer & Rainer Schweickert, 2006.
"EU Integration and its Implications for Asian Economies – What we Know and What Not,"
Kiel Working Papers
1264, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.