Citations for "Financial Structure and Economic Growth"
by Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Arestis, Philip & Theodoridis, Konstantinos
For a complete description of this item, click here
. For a RSS feed for citations of this item, click here
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2008.
"Growth literature and policies for the developing countries,"
10951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2008.
"How useful is the theoretical and empirical growth literature for policies in the developing countries?,"
11481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2009.
"How useful is Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?,"
14573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stolbov, Mikhail, 2012.
"The finance-growth nexus revisited: From origins to a modern theoretical landscape,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-45, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Fang, WenShwo & Miller, Stephen M., 2014.
"Does financial development volatility affect industrial growth volatility?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 307-320.
- Didier, Tatiana & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2013.
"The financing and growth of firms in China and India: Evidence from capital markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 111-137.
- Mosahid Khan & Kul B. Luintel & Konstantinos Theodoris, 2010.
"How Robust is the R&D – Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
01, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2010.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Singh, Rup & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008.
"Financial developments and the rate of growth of output: An alternative approach,"
8605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kpodar, Kangni & Singh, Raju Jan, 2011.
"Does financial structure matter for poverty ? evidence from developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5915, The World Bank.
- Anwar, Sajid & Cooray, Arusha, 2012.
"Financial development, political rights, civil liberties and economic growth: Evidence from South Asia,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 974-981.
- Philip Arestis & Asena Caner, 2010.
"Capital account liberalisation and poverty: how close is the link?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 295-323, March.
- Sajid Anwar & Lan Nguyen, 2011.
"Financial development and economic growth in Vietnam,"
Journal of Economics and Finance,
Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 348-360, July.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur, 2008.
"A model of growth and finance: FIML estimates for India,"
8763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar, Saten & Pacheco, Gail & Rossouw, Stephanie, 2010.
"How to Increase the Growth Rate in South Africa?,"
26105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip Arestis & Carolina Troncoso Baltar & Anderson Cavalcante, 2009.
"Current Financial Crisis: The End of Financial Liberalisation?,"
Gobierno Vasco / Eusko Jaurlaritza / Basque Government, vol. 72(03), pages 12-33.
- Wolde-Rufael, Yemane, 2009.
"Re-examining the financial development and economic growth nexus in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1140-1146, November.
- Cooray, Arusha & Paradiso, Antonio & Truglia, Francesco Giovanni, 2013.
"Do countries belonging to the same region suggest the same growth enhancing variables? Evidence from selected South Asian countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 772-779.
- Moayedi, Vafa & Aminfard, Matin, 2011.
"The Impact of Policy Shocks on Financial Structure: Empirical Results from Japan,"
39185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pra:mprapa:38783 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Chih-Chuan & Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Lin, Pei-Chien, 2013.
"Financial structure on growth and volatility,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 391-400.
- Anwar, Sajid & Sun, Sizhong, 2011.
"Financial development, foreign investment and economic growth in Malaysia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 335-342, August.
- repec:wip:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin & Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar, 2012.
"Financial crisis, structure and reform,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2960-2973.