Representativeness of German parties and trade unions with regard to public opinion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung in its series WSI Discussion Papers with number 173.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Report No. 27: Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren," IZA Research Reports 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Zwicker, William S., 1996.
"The Paradox of Multiple Elections,"
Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University
96-09, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Andranik Tangian, 2008. "A mathematical model of Athenian democracy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 537-572, December.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart & Jan-Willem van der Rijt, 2005. "A new model of coalition formation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 129-154, 09.
- Lott, Yvonne, 2014. "Working time autonomy and time adequacy: What if performance is all that counts?," WSI Discussion Papers 188, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-BÃ¶ckler-Stiftung.
- Tangian, Andranik, 2012. "Statistical test for the mathematical theory of democracy," WSI Discussion Papers 179, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-BÃ¶ckler-Stiftung.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.