Report No. 27: Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren
AbstractExpertise in Kooperation mit der Antidiskriminierungsstelle des Bundes, Bonn 2010 (44 Seiten)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) in its series IZA Research Reports with number 27.
Date of creation: 24 Aug 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2007.
"Do anonymous job application procedures level the playing field?,"
Working Paper Series
2007:31, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Olof Aslund & Oskar N. Skans, 2012. "Do Anonymous Job Application Procedures Level the Playing Field?," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(1), pages 82-107, January.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226041162, March.
- Leo Kaas & Christian Manger, 2012.
"Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, 02.
- Kaas, Leo & Manger, Christian, 2010. "Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4741, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2009. "Why Do Skilled Immigrants Struggle in the Labor Market? A Field Experiment with Six Thousand Resumes," NBER Working Papers 15036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007. "Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-61, September.
- Andranik Tangian, 2013. "German parliamentary elections 2009 from the viewpoint of direct democracy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 833-869, March.
- Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Böschen, Ines & Alt, Ramona, 2012. "Report No. 44: Pilotprojekt ''Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren'' - Abschlussbericht," IZA Research Reports 44, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2010. "Representativeness of German parties and trade unions with regard to public opinion," WSI Discussion Papers 173, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliches Institut (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Stiftung.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.