"If your letter was in German, I would not understand a bit, and would have ignored that": Preliminary findings from a survey of highly skilled migrants from India and China with working/education experience in a German speaking country
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 14/2011.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Alfred-Herrhausen-Straße 50, 58448 Witten
Phone: +49 (0)2302/926-584
Fax: +49 (0)2302-926-585
Web page: http://www.uni-wh.de/wirtschaft/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salmai Qari & Kai Konrad & Benny Geys, 2012.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 695-717, June.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2009.
"Ethnicity and the Immigration of Highly Skilled Workers to the United States,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermina Jasso, 2009. "Ethnicity and the immigration of highly skilled workers to the United States," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(1/2), pages 26-42, May.
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2011.
"The Returns to English-Language Skills in India,"
2012-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1002, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009.
"Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Labor Mobility and the Integration of European Labor Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 862, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- d'Artis Kancs & Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Blue Cards, Blue Prospects?," LICOS Discussion Papers 19407, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Wido Geis & Silke Uebelmesser & Martin Werding, 2008. "Why go to France or Germany, if you could as well go to the UK or the US? Selective Features of Immigration to four major OECD Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2427, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.