Warum Gazellen nachts nicht leuchten: Evolutorische Theorie der Unternehmung
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chemnitz University of Technology, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Papers and Preprints of the Department of Innovation Research and Sustainable Resource Management with number 1/2011.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Reichenhainer Straße 39, 09126 Chemnitz
Phone: (0371) 531 4207
Fax: (0371) 531 4209
Web page: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/wirtschaft/bwl9/en/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Giorgio Fagiolo, 1996.
"Learning in evolutionary environment,"
CEEL Working Papers
9605, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Audretsch, David B & Feldman, Maryann P, 1996. "R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 630-40, June.
- Joerg Freiling, 2004. "A Competence-based Theory of the Firm," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 15(1), pages 27-52.
- Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka, 2005.
"Principles of Neo-Schumpeterian Economics,"
Discussion Paper Series
278, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Foss, Nicolai Juul, 1994. " The Theory of the Firm: The Austrians as Precursors and Critics of Contemporary Theory," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-65.
- Lewin, Peter & Phelan, Steven E, 2000. " An Austrian Theory of the Firm," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 59-79, February.
- Amartya Sen, 2005. "Human Rights and Capabilities," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 151-166.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.