A free trade area between the Repbulic of Moldova and the European Union: feasibility, perspectives and potential impact
AbstractThis publication has been launched within the project “European Union – Republic of Moldova Trade Relations: Current Situation and Perspectives for Enhancement”. The project is sponsored by the Moldova-Soros Foundation. The major goal of this project is to help Moldovan government formulate and adopt balanced and sound positions for the future negotiations with the European Commission, so that an “enhanced trade regime” contributing to the economic modernization of the country and economic integration with EU is achieved. --
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW) in its series Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy with number 28899.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
free trade agreement; feasibility study; Moldova; European Union;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Mark M. Spiegel, 1997.
"North-South Customs Unions and International Capital Mobility,"
Research Department Publications
4060, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Spiegel, Mark M., 1998. "North-South customs unions and international capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 229-251, December.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Spiegel, Mark M., 1996. "North-South customs unions and international capital mobility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1573, The World Bank.
- Lücke, Matthias & Spinanger, Dean, 2004. "Liberalizing international trade in services: Challenges and opportunities for developing countries," Kiel Discussion Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Szalavetz, Andrea & Lücke, Matthias, 1997. "Export reorientation and transfer of know-how and technology: the case of Hungarian manufactured exports," Kiel Working Papers 801, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lerman, Zvi & Cimpoies, Dragos, 2006. "Duality Of Farm Structure In Transition Agriculture: The Case Of Moldova," Discussion Papers 7139, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.