Unsolved Econometric Problems in Nonlinearity, Chaos, and Bifurcation
AbstractThis paper reports on unsolved problems in our research on testing for nonlinearity and chaos and for designing bifurcation stabilization policies conditional upon macroeconomic models.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Macroeconomics with number 0004021.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 06 Sep 2000
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - Scientific Word; prepared on IBM PC; pages: 25 ; figures: included. This paper was prepared for and presented at the Seventh Viennese Workshop on Optimal Control, Dynamic Games and Nonlinear Dynamics in May 2000.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
nonlinearity chaos bifurcation;
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Yijun He, 2012. "Unsolved Econometric Problems In Nonlinearity, Chaos, And Bifurcation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201231, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2001-02-14 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2001-02-14 (Econometric Time Series)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Serletis, A. & Gogas, P., 1997.
"Chaos in East European Black-Market Exchange Rates,"
9708, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Gogas, Periklis, 1997. "Chaos in East European black market exchange rates," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 359-385, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.