Trade Liberalisation and India’s Manufacturing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Development and Comp Systems with number 0505010.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 09 May 2005
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 25
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://188.8.131.52
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ind:iegddp:28 is not listed on IDEAS
- George C. Bitros, 2003. "Firm Ownership and Economic Efficiency," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0303002, EconWPA.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia Hakura, 2000. "International Trade and Productivity Growth," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 00/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1990. "Ownership, technology, and efficiency: An empirical study of cooperatives, multinationals, and domestic enterprises in the Mexican cement industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 286-300, June.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society,
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-98, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1990. "Production frontiers, panel data, and time-varying technical inefficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 201-211.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1.
- Nigel L. Driffield & Uma S. Kambhampati, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and the Efficiency of Firms in Indian Manufacturing," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 419-430, 08.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S. Hakura, 2000. "International Trade and Productivity Growth: Exploring the Sectoral Effects for Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(1), pages 2.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.