The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal The Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 68 (1960)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995.
"Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy,"
Department of Economics
95-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert Feenstra, 2004. "Estimating The Effects Of Trade Policy," Working Papers 9510, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 5051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Estimating the Effects of Trade Policy," Papers 95-10, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Fernandez, Ignacio del Rosal, 2000. "How costly is the maintenance of the coal-mining jobs in Europe? The Spanish case 1989-1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 537-547, July.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2008.
"Big-Think Regionalism: a Critical Survey,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 1984. "Shocks Versus Gradualismo: La Trayectoria Óptima de Reducción Arancelaria," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 21(64), pages 263-278.
- David Gould & Roy J. Ruffin, 1993. "Human capital externalities, trade, and economic growth," Research Paper 9301, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"Cost of Protection where do we stand?,"
- Séguin-Dulude, Louise, 1979. "Analyse de la politique commerciale canadienne : rétrospective et synthèse," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 55(3), pages 303-341, juillet.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring the Cost of Protection," International Trade 0308002, EconWPA.
- Peter G. Mavromatis & George Verikios, 2008. "Does it Matter Whether Market Distortions are Evaluated Using Comparative-statics or Dynamics?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-178, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2007. "Trade Restrictiveness and Deadweight Losses from U.S. Tariffs, 1859-1961," NBER Working Papers 13450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shyam Kamath, 1988. "Partially suppressed markets: Controls, rent seeking and the cost of protection in the indian sugar industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 140-160, March.
- Nicholls, Shelton M. A., 1998. "Measuring trade creation and trade diversion in the Central American common market: A hicksian alternative," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 323-335, February.
- Richard Pomfret, 1978. "The economic consequences for Israel of free trade in manufactured goods with the EEC," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 526-539, September.
- Felloni, Fabrizio & Gilbert, John & Wahl, Thomas I. & Wandschneider, Philip, 2003. "Trade policy, biotechnology and grain self-sufficiency in China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 173-186, May.
- Joseph F. Francois & Hans H. Glismann & Dean Spinanger, 2000. "The Cost of EU Trade Protection in Textiles and Clothing," Kiel Working Papers 997, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1977. "Techniques To Measure Social Benefits And Costs In Agriculture: A Survey," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Pomfret, Richard, 1976. "The consequences of free trade in manufactures between Israel and the EEC," Kiel Working Papers 51, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.