Política Comercial, Exportaciones de Productos Básicos y Bienestar: Teoría y Aplicación al Cacao
AbstractIt has been argued frequently that an expansion of primary products by several developing countries is likely to lead to a decline in their terms of trade, export revenues and real incomes. In the present paper, we attempt a systematic analysis of this is
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 28 (1991)
Issue (Month): 84 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1986. "Comparative Statics for Oligopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(1), pages 107-22, February.
- Imran, Mudassar & Duncan, Ron, 1988. "Optimal export taxes for exporters of perennial crops," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10, The World Bank.
- Goreux, L. M., 1972. "Private, national and international returns; An application to commodity lending," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 131-180.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.