Export-Promoting Trade Strategy: Issues and Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by World Bank Group in its journal World Bank Research Observer.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://wbro.oxfordjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harrison, Ann E., 1990. "Productivity, imperfect competition, and trade liberalization in Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 451, The World Bank.
- Richard Grabowski, 2003. "Promoting industrialization: the role of the traditional sector and the state in East Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 587-605.
- Erinç Yeldan & Xinshen Diao, 1998. "Interface of Trade Liberalization, Accumulation and Growth in A World of Multi-Polar trade Blocs : Lessonsfrom a Multi-Regional Global General Equilibrium Model," Departmental Working Papers 9817, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Chandan Sharma & Ritesh Kumar Mishra, 2011. "Does export and productivity growth linkage exist? Evidence from the Indian manufacturing industry," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 633-652, November.
- Ashfaque H. Khan, 1998. "The Experience of Trade Liberalisation in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 661-685.
- Faundez, Sebastian & Mulder, Nanno & Carpentier, Nicole, 2011. "Productivity growth in Latin American manufacturing: what role for international trade intensities?," MPRA Paper 36507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ann Harrison & Ana Revenga, 1995. "The Effects of Trade Policy Reform: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panagariya, Arvind, 2000.
"Evaluating the case for export subsidies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2276, The World Bank.
- Kishor Sharma, 2000. "Liberalization and Structural Change: Evidence from Nepalese Manufacturing," Working Papers 812, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Myo Myo Myint & Rajah Rasiah, 2012. "Foreign Capital and Garment Export from Myanmar: Implications for the Labour Process," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(3), pages 151-172, October.
- Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 1999. "Taux de change réel et croissance : Perspectives pour une zone euro en Méditerranée," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(2), pages 117-132.
- Diaz-Bautista, Alejandro, 2002. "The role of telecommunications infrastructure and human capital: Mexico´s economic growth and convergence," ERSA conference papers ersa02p102, European Regional Science Association.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999.
"Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles,"
NBER Working Papers
6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999. "Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- J. Kol, 1995. "Extent and evaluation of protection in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Mohammad Akbar & Sabahat Zareen F. Naqvi, 2000. "Export Diversification and the Structural Dynamics in the Growth Process: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 573-589.
- Yener Kandogan, 2003. "Technological Progress Through Trade Liberalization in Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-567, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lopez, Ramon, 1991. "How trade and macroeconomic policies affect economic growth and capital accumulation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 625, The World Bank.
- Onafowora, Olugbenga A. & Owoye, Oluwole, 1998. "Can Trade Liberalization Stimulate Economic Growth in Africa?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 497-506, March.
- De, Prabir & Neogi, Chiranjib, 2011. "Global Financial and Economic Crisis: Implications for Trade and Industrial Restructuring in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 294, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- John Weiss, 1992. "Trade liberalization in Mexico in the 1980s: Concepts, measures and short-run effects," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 711-726, December.
- Ruben Tansini & Patricia Triunfo, 1998. "Eficiencia técnica y apertura comercial en cuatro ramas industriales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0998, Department of Economics - dECON.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.