A Nonparametric Analysis Of The Source And Nature Of Technical Change: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE in its series Staff Papers with number 373.
Date of creation: Feb 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Wisconsin, Dept. of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- JEAN-PAUL CHAVAS & Michael Aliber & THOMAS L. COX, 1994. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Source and Nature of Technical Change: the Case of U.S. Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 373, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mullen, John D. & Cox, Thomas L., 1996. "Measuring Productivity Growth In Australian Broadacre Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- THOMAS COX & John Mullen & Wensheng Hu, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures of the Impacts of Public Research Expenditures on Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 399, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 1998. "Non-Parametric Approaches To Environmentally Sensitive Analysis Of Economic Performance: Technical Change And Productivity Growth In The Canadian Pulp And Paper Industry, 1959-1994," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20813, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thomas COX & John MULLEN & Wensheng HU, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures Of The Impacts Of Public Research Expenditures On Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Staff Papers 399, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.