A Nonparametric Analysis Of The Source And Nature Of Technical Change: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture
AbstractNo abstract available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE in its series Staff Papers with number 373.
Date of creation: Feb 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Wisconsin, Dept. of Agricultural and Applied Economics, 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- JEAN-PAUL CHAVAS & Michael Aliber & THOMAS L. COX, 1994. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Source and Nature of Technical Change: the Case of U.S. Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 373, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas COX & John MULLEN & Wensheng HU, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures Of The Impacts Of Public Research Expenditures On Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Staff Papers 399, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 1998. "Non-Parametric Approaches To Environmentally Sensitive Analysis Of Economic Performance: Technical Change And Productivity Growth In The Canadian Pulp And Paper Industry, 1959-1994," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20813, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mullen, John D. & Cox, Thomas L., 1996. "Measuring Productivity Growth In Australian Broadacre Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- THOMAS COX & John Mullen & Wensheng Hu, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures of the Impacts of Public Research Expenditures on Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 399, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.