Some Recent Developments in the Theory of Production
In: The Theory and Empirical Analysis of Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 1476.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973.
"The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production,"
Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics
14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974. "The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-76, December.
- Ronald Wendner & Christian Groth, 2012.
"Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence,"
Graz Economics Papers, University of Graz, Department of Economics
2012-04, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Wendner, Ronald, 2014. "Embodied learning by investing and speed of convergence," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 245-269.
- Sauramo, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Structural change in Finnish manufacturing: The theory of the aggregation of production functions and an empirical analysis with a plant-level panel," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 116-134, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.