Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department in its series J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers with number _129.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 549 Evans Hall # 3880, Berkeley, CA 94720-3880
Phone: 510-643-4027, 925-283-2709
Fax: 510-642-6615, 925-283-3897
Web page: http://econ161.berkeley.edu/Econ_Articles/Econ_Articles.html
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- De Long, J Bradford, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1138-54, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1986. "Catching Up, Forging Ahead, and Falling Behind," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(02), pages 385-406, June.
- Pope, David, 1984. "Rostow's Kondratieff Cycle in Australia," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 729-753, September.
- Clark, Gregory, 1987. "Why Isn't the Whole World Developed? Lessons from the Cotton Mills," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(01), pages 141-173, March.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1981. "Why Isn't the Whole World Developed?," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 1-17, March.
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1988. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1155-59, December.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history/Assessment/Kenilworth Castle in Wikipedia English ne '')
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Military history/Assessment/2011/Promoted in Wikipedia English ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.