International Air Transportation And Economic Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa00p483.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Alan Aschauer, 1990. "Why is infrastructure important?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 21-68.
- McLay, Peter & Reynolds-Feighan, Aisling, 2006. "Competition between airport terminals: The issues facing Dublin Airport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 181-203, February.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00542258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Button, 2010. "Air Transportation Services: Both A Traded Commodity And A Transactions Cost In International Trade," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 105-120.
- Martin Granèay, 2010.
"The Economic Impacts of Air Transport Liberalization,"
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb,
Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 13(2), pages 73-88, November.
- Grancay, Martin, 2009. "The economic impacts of air transport liberalization," MPRA Paper 16590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Aviation and the Environment in the Context of the EU-US Open Skies Agreement," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP240, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Aviation and the environment in the context of the EUâ€“US Open Skies agreement," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 90-95.
- Dobruszkes, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Mondou, VÃ©ronique, 2013. "Aviation liberalization as a means to promote international tourism: The EUâ€“Morocco case," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 23-34.
- Kirsi Mukkala & Hannu Tervo, 2012. "Regional airports and regional growth: which way does the causality run?," ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association ersa12p642, European Regional Science Association.
- Mayor, Karen & Tol, Richard S.J., 2008. "The impact of the EUâ€“US Open Skies agreement on international travel and carbon dioxide emissions," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-7.
- Liu, Zhi-Jun & Debbage, Keith & Blackburn, Brendan, 2006. "Locational determinants of major US air passenger markets by metropolitan area," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 331-341.
- Alkaabi, Khaula A. & Debbage, Keith G., 2007. "Air passenger demand and skilled labor markets by US metropolitan area," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 121-130.
- Grancay, Martin, 2009. "A Brief Genesis of the North Atlantic Air Transport," MPRA Paper 14095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Holgersson, Thomas, 2012. "Up in the Air: The Role of Airports for Regional Economic Development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 267, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dieter Bogai & Mirko Wesling, 2011. "Beschäftigungseffekte von Großflughäfen: Eine kritische Bestandsaufnahme," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 75-91, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.