Innovation Performance In The Capital Region Of Norway. Potentials For Improvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa00p388.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, . "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Rolf Sternberg, 1999. "Innovative Linkages and Proximity: Empirical Results from Recent Surveys of Small and Medium Sized Firms in German Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 529-540.
- Maryellen Kelley & Susan Helper, 1999. "Firm Size And Capabilities, Regional Agglomeration, And The Adoption Of New Technology," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1-2), pages 79-103.
- Anders Ekeland & Finn Ørstavik & Thor Egil Braadland & Heidi Wiig Aslesen, . "Performance and co-operation in the Oslo region business sector," STEP Report series 199905, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Alexander Kaufmann & Franz Todtling, 2000. "Systems of Innovation in Traditional Industrial Regions: The Case of Styria in a Comparative Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 29-40.
- Bjørn Asheim, . "Regionale innovasjonssystem: Teknologipolitikk som regionalpolitikk," STEP Report series 199418, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Thor Egil Braadland & Finn Ørstavik & Heidi Wiig Aslesen & Arne Isaksen & L. H. Jensen, . "Innovation, knowledge bases and clustering in selected industries in the Oslo region," STEP Report series 199904, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.