Determinant Of Housing Prices In Spanish'S Urban Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Regional Science Association in its series ERSA conference papers with number ersa00p258.
Date of creation: Aug 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Welthandelsplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Web page: http://www.ersa.org
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Voith, 1996.
"The suburban housing market: effects of city and suburban employment growth,"
96-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Richard Voith, 1999. "The Suburban Housing Market: Effects of City and Suburban Employment Growth," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 27(4), pages 621-648.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994.
"Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from france and Japan,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
36, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi, 1997. "Cities and growth: Theory and evidence from France and Japan," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 443-474, August.
- Jonathan Eaton & Zvi Eckstein, 1994. "Cities and Growth: Theory and Evidence from France and Japan," NBER Working Papers 4612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coulson, N. Edward, 1999. "Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 723-743, November.
- Manning, Christopher A, 1989. "Explaining Intercity Home Price Differences," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 131-49, June.
- Michael J. Potepan, 1996. "Explaining Intermetropolitan Variation in Housing Prices, Rents and Land Prices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(2), pages 219-245.
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Topographical constraints and urban land supply indexes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 335-347, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.