Colombia : Public Expenditure Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8559.
Date of creation: Apr 2005
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Governance - National Governance Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- International Monetary Fund, 2002.
"More on the Effectiveness of Public Spending on Health Care and Education: A Covariance Structure Model,"
IMF Working Papers
02/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Maria Teresa Guin-Siu & Luiz De Mello, 2003. "More on the effectiveness of public spending on health care and education: a covariance structure model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 709-725.
- Ricardo Ávila, 2002. "Diagnóstico Institucional del Sistema de Servicio Civil de Colombia," IDB Publications 8964, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ben-David, D. & Papell, D.H., 1996.
"Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-War Growth Evidence from 74 Countries,"
9-96, Tel Aviv.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1998. "Slowdowns And Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence From 74 Countries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 561-571, November.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1997. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," NBER Working Papers 6266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David, 1995. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-war Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María Angélica Arbeláez Restrepo & Leonard E. Burman & Sandra Consuelo Zuluaga, 2002. "The bank debit tax in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003565, FEDESARROLLO.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes - A New Look at Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Felipe Barrera Osorio & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe, 2003. "Efficiency of colombian schools," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÃN 002436, FEDESARROLLO.
- Feldstein, Martin & Samwick, Andrew, 2001.
"Potential Paths of Social Security Reform,"
2920119, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina, 2000. "Institutional Reforms in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002887, FEDESARROLLO.
- George J. Borjas & Olga Lucía Acosta Navarro, 2000. "Education Reform in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002410, FEDESARROLLO.
- George J. Borjas & Olga Lucía Acosta Navarro, 2000. "Education reform in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003427, FEDESARROLLO.
- Arias Andrés F. & Laura Ardila, 2003. "Military Expenditure and Economic Activity: The Colombian Case," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Mauricio CARDENAS SANTAMARIA, 2002.
"Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of Fortune,"
ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÃA
002402, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Mauricio Cárdenas, 2007. "Economic Growth In Colombia:A Reversal Of ‘Fortune’?," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Rudolf Hommes, 1996. "Evolution and Rationality of Budget Institutions in Colombia," IDB Publications 5920, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ulpiano Ayala Oramas & Roberto Perotti, 2000. "The Colombian Budget Process," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003574, FEDESARROLLO.
- repec:fth:inadeb:317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bos, Dieter, 2000. "Earmarked taxation: welfare versus political support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 439-462, March.
- Easterly, William R., 1989. "How much fiscal adjustment is enough? The case of Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 201, The World Bank.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2001. "Income distribution, human capital and economic growth in Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 271-287, October.
- Easterly William R., 2001. "Growth Implosions and Debt Explosions: Do Growth Slowdowns Cause Public Debt Crises?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Andrés Arias & Laura Ardila, 2003. "MILITARY EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY:The Colombian Case," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003221, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- World Bank & European Commission & Food and Agriculture Organization & United Nations Children’s Fund & United Nations Development Program & World Health Organization, 2007. "Angola : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Sectoral Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7648, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Colombia - Decentralization : Options and Incentives for Efficiency - Sector Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3097, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2009. "Colombia - Decentralization : Options and Incentives for Efficiency - Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3096, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Guatemala : Country Financial Accountability and Procurement Assessment Report (CFAA/CPAR)," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8392, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.