Angola : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Sectoral Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 7648.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Public Sector Economics Public Sector Expenditure Policy Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Public Sector Development;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Juan Camilo Chaparro & Michael Smart & Juan Gonzola Zapata, 2004.
"Intergovernmental Transfers and Municipal Finance in Colombia,"
International Tax Program Papers
0403, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Michael Smart & Juan Gonzalo Zapata Giraldo, 2002. "Intergovernmental transfers and municipal finance in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002915, FEDESARROLLO.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993.
"Returns to investment in education : a global update,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1067, The World Bank.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994. "Returns to investment in education: A global update," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Paul Wade, 2002. "The Challenge of Fiscal Decentralization in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Ernesto Stein, 1999.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size in Latin America,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 357-391, November.
- Ernesto H. Stein, 1998. "Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4112, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Olga Lucia Acosta & Richard M. Bird, 2003. "The Dilemma of Decentralization in Colombia," International Tax Program Papers 0404, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- World Bank, 2005. "Colombia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8559, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah, 1996. "A Fiscal Need Approach to Equalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 99-115, June.
- Schultz, T.P., 1992. "The Role of Education and Human Capital in Economic Development: An Empirical Assessment," Papers 670, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Colclough, Christopher & Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2000. "Achieving Schooling for All: Budgetary Expenditures on Education in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1927-1944, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.