Latin America and the Caribbean : A Time to Choose, Caribbean Development in the 21st Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8542.
Date of creation: Apr 2005
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Governance - Governance Indicators Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Growth Health; Nutrition and Population;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto, 2003. "The Size of Countries: Does it Matter?," Scholarly Articles, Harvard University Department of Economics 4551794, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Briguglio, Lino & Cordina, Gordon & Farrugia, Nadia & Vella, Stephanie, 2008.
"Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements,"
Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
RP2008/55, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2009. "Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 229-247.
- Kenneth Bercuson, 1995. "Singapore," IMF Occasional Papers, International Monetary Fund 119, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry P. Bosworth & Susan M. Collins, 2003. "The Empirics of Growth: An Update," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 113-206.
- Alberto Alesina & Romain Wacziarg, 1997. "Openness, Country Size and the Government," NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc 6024, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernt Bratsberg, 2002. "School Quality and Returns to Education of U.S. Immigrants," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 177-198, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.