Convergence in the Eastern Caribbean States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Annals of Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zheng Wang & Zhaopan Ge, 2004. "Convergence and transition auspice of Chinese regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 727-739, December.
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Productivity Growth, Convergence, and Welfare: What the Long-run Data Show," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1072-85, December.
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2001.
"Threshold effects and regional economic growth - evidence from West Germany,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
136, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Funke, Michael & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2005. "Threshold effects and regional economic growth--evidence from West Germany," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2002. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth – Evidence from West Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 690, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20503, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Funke & Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2005. "Threshold Effects and Regional Economic Growth-Evidence from West Germany," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20501, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Somik V. Lall & Zmarak Shalizi, 2003. "Location and Growth in the Brazilian Northeast," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 663-681.
- Funke, Michael & Strulik, Holger, 1999. "Regional growth in West Germany: convergence or divergence?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 489-502, December.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2004. "Convergence and regional productivity differences: Evidence from Greek prefectures," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 387-396, 09.
- Fiona Atkins & Derick Boyd, 1998. "Convergence and the Caribbean," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 381-396.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Do Economies Converge? Evidence from a Panel of U.S. States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(3), pages 384-88, August.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1997. "Economic growth: A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 597-617, December.
- Islam, Nazrul, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-70, November.
- Gaetano Carmeci & Luciano Mauro, 2002. "TheConvergence of the Italian Regions and Unemployment: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 509-532.
- Craigwell, Roland & Maurin, Alain, 2011. "Are Caribbean countries diverging or converging? evidence from spatial econometrics," MPRA Paper 33433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.