Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 2798.
Date of creation: Nov 2011
Date of revision:
Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy and Environment Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 6349, February.
- Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E., 2007. "International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3936-3951, July.
- Grover, R.B. & Chandra, Subhash, 2006. "Scenario for growth of electricity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2834-2847, November.
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Robertson, Richard & Msangi, Siwa & Zhu, Tingju & Liao, Xiaoli & Jawajar, Puja, 2009. "Greenhouse gas mitigation: Issues for Indian agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 900, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roy, Joyashree, 2000. "The rebound effect: some empirical evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 433-438, June.
- Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de, 2002. "Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 663-679, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.