International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamed Amine Boutabba, 2013. "The impact of financial development, income, energy and trade on carbon emissions: Evidence from the Indian economy," Documents de recherche 13-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 2010. "Shaping a sustainable energy future for India: Management challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4173-4185, August.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou & Theologos Pantelidis, 2009.
"Club Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(1), pages 47-70, September.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou and Theologos Pantelidis, 2007. "Club Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp235, IIIS.
- Zhao, Lifeng & Gallagher, Kelly Sims, 2007. "Research, development, demonstration, and early deployment policies for advanced-coal technology in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6467-6477, December.
- Maruyama, Naoko & Eckelman, Matthew J., 2009. "Long-term trends of electric efficiencies in electricity generation in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1678-1686, May.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India,"
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009.
"What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous? An illustrative example on India,"
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866443 is not listed on IDEAS
- Egging, Ruud, 2013. "Drivers, trends, and uncertainty in long-term price projections for energy management in public buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 617-624.
- World Bank, 2011. "Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2798, The World Bank.
- Pompei, Fabrizio, 2013. "Heterogeneous effects of regulation on the efficiency of the electricity industry across European Union countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 569-585.
- Harmsen, Robert & Graus, Wina, 2013. "How much CO2 emissions do we reduce by saving electricity? A focus on methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 803-812.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.