Afghanistan - State Building, Sustaining Growth, and Reducing Poverty : A Country Economic Report
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 14360.
Date of creation: Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment Governance - Governance Indicators;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pain, Adam, 2004. "Understanding Village Institutions: Case Studies On Water Management From Faryab And Saripul," Case Studies, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit 14639, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, The World Bank, number 13828, February.
- Pain, Adam & Goodhand, Jonathan, 2002. "Afghanistan : the current employment and socio-economic situation and prospects," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 352218, International Labour Organization.
- Friedman, Eric & Johnson, Simon & Kaufmann, Daniel & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 2000. "Dodging the grabbing hand: the determinants of unofficial activity in 69 countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 459-493, June.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2004. "Trade and Regional Cooperation between Afghanistan and its Neighbors," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 15547, The World Bank.
- Rubin, Barnett R., 2000. "The Political Economy of War and Peace in Afghanistan," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1789-1803, October.
- World Bank, 2004. "Mongolia : Mining Sector Sources of Growth Study," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank 14397, The World Bank.
- Schutte, Stefan, 2004. "Urban Vulnerability In Afghanistan: Case Studies From Three Cities," Case Studies, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit 14632, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Aiyar, Swaminathan, 2003. "Scaling up community-driven development : theoretical underpinnings and program design implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3039, The World Bank.
- Marianne Fay & Danny Leipziger & Quentin Wodon & Tito Yepes, 2003. "Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : The role of infrastructure," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3163, The World Bank.
- Grace, Jo, 2004. "Gender Roles In Agriculture: Case Studies Of Five Villages In Northern Afghanistan," Case Studies, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit 14637, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Pain, Adam & Lautze, Sue, 2002. "Addressing Livelihoods In Afghanistan," Issues Papers, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit 14647, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Coke, Alexia, 2004. "Wheat Seed And Agriculture Programming In Afghanistan: Its Potential To Impact On Livelihoods," Case Studies, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit 14631, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.