Afghanistan - Poverty, Vulnerability, and Social Protection : An Initial Assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 8522.
Date of creation: Mar 2005
Date of revision:
Health Monitoring and Evaluation Environmental Economics and Policies Health Economics and Finance Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Poverty Assessment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tesliuc, Emil D. & Lindert, Kathy, 2004. "Risk and vulnerability in Guatemala: a quantitative and qualitative assessment," Social Protection Discussion Papers 30154, The World Bank.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Wily, Liz Alden, 2003. "Land Rights In Crisis: Restoring Tenure Security In Afghanistan," Issues Papers 14649, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Schutte, Stefan, 2004. "Urban Vulnerability In Afghanistan: Case Studies From Three Cities," Case Studies 14632, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Subramanian, S. & Deaton, A., 1994.
"The Demand for Food and Calories,"
175, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "How to Compare Apples and Oranges: Poverty Measurement Based on Different Definitions of Consumption," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(1), pages 25-42, March.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jorgensen, 2000.
"Social risk management : a new conceptual framework for social protection and beyond,"
Social Protection Discussion Papers
21314, The World Bank.
- Robert Holzmann & Steen Jørgensen, 2001. "Social Risk Management: A New Conceptual Framework for Social Protection, and Beyond," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 529-556, August.
- Grace, Jo, 2004. "Gender Roles In Agriculture: Case Studies Of Five Villages In Northern Afghanistan," Case Studies 14637, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Pain, Adam, 2004. "Understanding Village Institutions: Case Studies On Water Management From Faryab And Saripul," Case Studies 14639, Afghanistan Research and Evaluation Unit.
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Ugo Gentilini1, 2005. "Mainstreaming Safety Nets in the Social Protection Policy Agenda: A New Vision or the Same Old Perspective?," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(2), pages 133-157.
- World Bank, 2008. "Afghanistan : Building an Effective State, Priorities for Public Administration Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 6273, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Afghanistan - Building an Effective State : Priorities for Public Administration Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8046, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.