History and Evolution of Social Assistance in Indonesia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 12259.
Date of creation: Feb 2012
Date of revision:
Social Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Health Monitoring and Evaluation Public Sector Expenditure Policy Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Public Sector Development Health; Nutrition and Population;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SEA-2013-05-22 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cameron, Lisa A., 2002. "Did social safety net scholarships reduce drop-out rates during the Indonesian economic crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2800, The World Bank.
- Robert Sparrow, 2007.
"Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Programme in Indonesia,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 99-122, 02.
- Robert Sparrow, 2005. "Protecting Education for the Poor in Times of Crisis: An Evaluation of a Scholarship Program in Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems 0501009, EconWPA.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Lasting local impacts of an economywide crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3503, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2012. "Protecting Poor and Vulnerable Households in Indonesia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13810, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "Making the New Indonesia Work for the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8172, The World Bank.
- Choi, Yoonjoung & Saadah, Fadia & Marks, Geoff & Heywood, Peter F. & Friedman, Jed, 2006. "Health sector decentralization and Indonesia ' s nutrition programs : opportunities and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 39690, The World Bank.
- Hitzmann, Karin & Canagarajah, R. Sudharshan & Holzmann, Robert, 2001. "Guidance for the conduct of a social protection expenditure, performance and finance review," Social Protection Discussion Papers 35625, The World Bank.
- Thee Kian Wie, 2003. "The Indonesian economic crisis and the long road to recovery," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 43(2), pages 183-196, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.