EU11 Regular Economic Report : Coping with External Headwinds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The World Bank in its series World Bank Other Operational Studies with number 11896.
Date of creation: Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Banks & Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory & Research Finance and Financial Sector Development - Currencies and Exchange Rates Environmental Economics & Policies Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Environment;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-22 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2005.
"CEEC growth projections: Certainly necessary and necessarily uncertain,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 341-372, 04.
- Martin Wagner & Jaroslava Hlouskova, 2004. "CEEC Growth Projections: Certainly Necessary and Necessarily Uncertain," Diskussionsschriften dp0403, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2010.
"Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe,"
160, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty And The Speed Of Income Convergence In Europe," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 720-741, 06.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "Spatial Filtering, Model Uncertainty and the Speed of Income Convergence in Europe," Working Papers 2009-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2007.
"Total factor productivity estimation: A practical review,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
18207, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Ilke Van Beveren, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity Estimation: A Practical Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 98-128, 02.
- Mayr Karin & Peri Giovanni, 2009.
"Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-52, November.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0911, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," Vienna Economics Papers 0907, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri, 2009. "Brain Drain and Brain Return: Theory and Application to Eastern-Western Europe," NRN working papers 2009-19, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Anna Iara, 2006.
"Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
69, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns to Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries," Development Working Papers 210, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Anna Iara, 2006. "Skill diffusion by temporary migration? Returns to Western European working experience in the EU-accession countries," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0607, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, revised 30 Aug 2006.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012.
"Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2013. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 493-507.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "Economic Growth Determinants for European Regions: Is Central and Eastern Europe Different?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3.
- Dirk Pilat & Agnès Cimper & Karsten Bjerring Olsen & Colin Webb, 2006. "The Changing Nature of Manufacturing in OECD Economies," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2006/9, OECD Publishing.
- Massimo Del Gatto & Adriana Di Liberto & Carmelo Petraglia, 2011.
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 952-1008, December.
- Torfinn Harding & Beata S. Javorcik, 2011. "Roll Out the Red Carpet and They Will Come: Investment Promotion and FDI Inflows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1445-1476, December.
- Alvaro Escribano & J. Luis Guasch, 2008. "Robust methodology for investment climate assessment on productivity: application to investment climate surveys from Central America," Economics Working Papers we081911, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Almeida, Rita, 2007.
"The labor market effects of foreign owned firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 75-96, May.
- Daniele Archibugi & Andrea Filippetti, 2011. "Is the Economic Crisis Impairing Convergence in Innovation Performance across Europe?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(6), pages 1153-1182, November.
- James Lesage & Manfred Fischer, 2008. "Spatial Growth Regressions: Model Specification, Estimation and Interpretation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 275-304.
- Martin Raiser & Indermit S. Gill, 2012. "Golden Growth : Restoring the Lustre of the European Economic Model," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6016, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.