Is the Economic Crisis Impairing Convergence in Innovation Performance across Europe?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal JCMS: Journal of Common Market Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Foddi & Stefano Usai, 2013. "Regional Knowledge Performance in Europe," Growth and Change, Gatton College of Business and Economics, University of Kentucky, vol. 44(2), pages 258-286, 06.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Havettová, Miroslava & Lábaj, Martin, 2013.
"Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 493-507.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Miroslava Havettova & Martin Labaj, 2012. "Income convergence prospects in Europe: Assessing the role of human capital dynamics," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp143, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sabina G. ŢUCA, 2013. "The Current Global Crisis: Causes And Solutions," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 29, pages 362-368, October.
- World Bank, 2012. "EU11 Regular Economic Report : Coping with External Headwinds," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11896, The World Bank.
- Makkonen, Teemu, 2013. "Government science and technology budgets in times of crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 817-822.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.