Equity on Access of Low SES Group in the Massification of Higher Education in Indonesia
AbstractThis paper discussed the e_ect of recent trend in higher education such as massification, the emergence role of private sector and cost sharing in higher education in Indonesia to the access of low SES group. Some evidence particularly from developing countries is reported to get a bigger picture about the problem of access in higher education in Indonesia.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University in its series Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) with number 200709.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision: Oct 2007
higher education; access; Indonesia; developing countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-27 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2007-10-27 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-27 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201301, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.