Report NEP-EDU-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Indonesian Higher Education: The Chronicle, Recent Development and The New Legal Entity Universities," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200710, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2007. "Equity on Access of Low SES Group in the Massification of Higher Education in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200709, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Oct 2007.
- Andrew Leigh, 2007. "Returns to Education in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 561, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Robert Moffitt, 2007. "Estimating Marginal Returns to Higher Education in the UK," NBER Working Papers 13534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin A. & Jeremy Smith, 2007. "Am I missing something? The effects of absence from class on student performance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 820, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paolo Buonanno & Dario Pozzoli, 2007. "Early Labour Market Returns to College Subject," Working Papers 0705, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Robert Bifulco & Helen F. Ladd & Stephen Ross, 2007. "Public School Choice and Integration: Evidence from Durham, North Carolina," Working papers 2007-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Strategic competition in Swedish local spending on childcare, schooling and care for the elderly," Working Paper Series 2007:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Philippe Belley & Lance Lochner, 2007. "The Changing Role of Family Income and Ability in Determining Educational Achievement," NBER Working Papers 13527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:260 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Mapping the European regional educational distribution: Educational attainment and inequality," Working Papers 2007-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Vassilis Tselios, 2007. "Education and income inequality in the regions of the European Union," Working Papers 2007-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.