Indonesian Higher Education: The Chronicle, Recent Development and The New Legal Entity Universities
AbstractThis paper reviews and presents the concise history of higher education Indonesia from pra-colonial period to the latest era when the Government of Republic Indonesia proposed the Educational Legal Entity Bill and the Law on National Education System.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University in its series Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) with number 200710.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision: Oct 2007
higher education; Indonesia; history; legal entity;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-10-27 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2007-10-27 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2013.
"Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: The Case of West Java, Indonesia,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201301, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad Maulana & Ariek A. Yusuf, 2013. "Complementary Policies to Increase Poor People’s Access to Higher Education: the Case of West Java, Indonesia," Working Papers 2013/23, Maastricht School of Management.
- Teguh Yudo Wicaksono & Deni Friawan, 2008. "Recent Developments of Higher Education in Indonesia : Issues and Challenges," EABER Working Papers 21949, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.