Macro Implications of Household Finance
Abstracthouseholds with better insurance against idiosyncratic risk adopt more `aggressive' trading strategies in equilibrium.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2007 Meeting Papers with number 479.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Minqiang, 2010. "Asset Pricing - A Brief Review," MPRA Paper 22379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012.
"The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances,"
2012-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Kanda Naknoi & YiLi Chien, 2013. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," 2013 Meeting Papers 55, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2011. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1266, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The risk premium and long-run global imbalances," Working Papers 2012-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Adrien Verdelhan, 2008.
"The Wealth-Consumption Ratio,"
NBER Working Papers
13896, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investors and Portfolio Constraints," FMG Discussion Papers dp707, Financial Markets Group.
- Marcin Kacperczyk & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh & Laura Veldkamp, 2009. "Rational Attention Allocation Over the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 15450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.