Зарубежные (1913-2013 Гг.) И Российские (1992-2013 Гг.) Кинофильмы: Основные Характеристики, Тенденции И Взаимосвязи
[Foreign (1913-2013) and Russian (1992-2013) Motion Pictures: Basic Characteristics, Trends and Linkages]
AbstractWe consider basic characteristics of foreign and Russian motion pictures (budget, box office revenues, effectiveness, “Kinopoisk” rating, number of views, film duration, genre) in dynamics and examine their linkages. We also compare the Russian market for national and foreign films. Then, we discuss basic characteristics across film directors and genres
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48391.
Date of creation: Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Motion pictures’ characteristics; budget; box office revenues; effectiveness; “Kinopoisk” rating; number of views; film duration; film directors; genres;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-07-20 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-20 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Enrico Moretti, 2008.
"Social Learning and Peer Effects in Consumption: Evidence from Movie Sales,"
NBER Working Papers
13832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrico Moretti, 2011. "Social Learning and Peer Effects in Consumption: Evidence from Movie Sales," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(1), pages 356-393.
- Jordi McKenzie, 2012. "The Economics Of Movies: A Literature Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 42-70, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.