Report NEP-CWA-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheong, Inkyo, 2013. "Negotiations for the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Evaluation and Implications for East Asian Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 428, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Muhammad, Javid & Ghulam Fatima, Sharif, 2013. "Energy Consumption, Financial development and CO2 emissions in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana & Bhagavatula, Sridhar, 2013. "Looming Power Crisis in Andhra Pradesh," MPRA Paper 48361, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Bakis, Ozan & Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Inequality in Turkey: 2002-2010," GIAM Working Papers, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center 13-9, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- B. Sudhakara Reddy & P. Balachandra, 2013. "Benchmarking urban sustainability: A Composite index for Mumbai and Bangalore," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Kevin S. Nell, 2013. "A Total Factor Productivity-Capital Accumulation Hypothesis of Indiaâ€™s Growth Transitions," CEF.UP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 1313, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Shabbir, Safia & Iqbal, Javed & Hameed, Saima, 2013. "Risk Premium, Interest Rate Differential, and Subsidized Lending in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 48250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pottenger, Mike & Leigh, Andrew, 2013. "Long Run Trends in Australian Executive Remuneration: BHP 1887-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 7486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2013. "Do Immigrant Students' Reading Skills Depend on How Long they Have Been in their New Country?," PISA in Focus, OECD Publishing 29, OECD Publishing.
- Scott Bowman & Patrick Conway, 2013. "Chinaâ€™s recent growth and its impact on the New Zealand economy," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/15, New Zealand Treasury.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey, 2013.
"Ð—Ð°Ñ€ÑƒÐ±ÐµÐ¶Ð½Ñ‹Ðµ (1913-2013 Ð“Ð³.) Ð˜ Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸Ð¹ÑÐºÐ¸Ðµ (1992-2013 Ð“Ð³.) ÐšÐ¸Ð½Ð¾Ñ„Ð¸Ð»ÑŒÐ¼Ñ‹: ÐžÑÐ½Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ñ‹Ðµ Ð¥Ð°Ñ€Ð°ÐºÑ‚ÐµÑ€Ð¸ÑÑ‚Ð¸ÐºÐ¸, Ð¢ÐµÐ½Ð´ÐµÐ½Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸ Ð˜ Ð’Ð·Ð°Ð¸Ð¼Ð¾ÑÐ²ÑÐ·Ð¸
[F," MPRA Paper 48391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Andy Sumner & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2013. "Twenty Years of Expenditure Inequality in Indonesia, 1993–2013," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201314, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2014.
- James Zuccollo & Sholeh Maani & Bill Kaye-Blake & Lulu Zeng, 2013. "Private Returns to Tertiary Education - How Does New Zealand Compare to the OECD?," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Diego Comin & Mikhail Dmitriev & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2013. "The Spatial Diffusion of Technology," INET Research Notes 27, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
- Fabling, Richard & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanderson, Lynda, 2013. "Estimating Firm-Level Effective Tax Rates and the User Cost of Capital in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 2854, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Nguyen, Thi Minh Hieu & Nguyen, Thi Huong Giang & Vu, Thi Minh Ngoc & Nguyen, Viet Duc, 2013. "Whether or not the informal economy as an engine for poverty alleviation in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48378, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Irlan Adiyatma Rum, 2013. "Living beyond $2 a day: How Indonesia has progressed," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201313, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Pipit Pitriyan & Adiatma Y.M Siregar, 2013. "Health inequity in Indonesia: is it declining?," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201316, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2013.
- Denise R Osborn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "Empirical Evidence on Growth Spillovers from China to New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/17, New Zealand Treasury.
- Jose Manuel Roche, 2013. "Monitoring Progress in Child Poverty Reduction: Methodological Insights and Illustration to the Case Study of Bangladesh," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp057, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Scott Bowman & Patrick Conway, 2013. "The Outlook for Chinaâ€™s Growth and its Impact on New Zealand Exports," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/16, New Zealand Treasury.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane & Diaby, Mohamed, 2013. "Solow in transition : macro and micro determinants of savings in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6531, The World Bank.
- Alexander Zimper, 2013. "Bank Deposit Contracts Versus Financial Market Participation in Emerging Economies," Working Papers 201334, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Doan, Tinh & Nguyen, Ha, 2013. "Productivity dispersion and the roles of quality of labour input and competition: A case of Vietnamese manufacturing sector," MPRA Paper 48357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Guest, 2013. "Intergenerational Smoothing of New Zealandâ€™s Future Fiscal Costs," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/12, New Zealand Treasury.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Akiko Kamesaka & Oleksandr Movshuk & Sayuri Shiraishi, 2013. "Making up onefs mind to marry or have children: Results of a questionnaire survey in Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-14, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).