Estimation de l'emploi sectoriel par zone d'emploi du 31.12.1989 au 31.12.2010 – Compléments à la série 1998–2007 de l'INSEE
[Estimation of the Sectoral Employment by Employment Areas from the 31th december 1989 to the 31th december 2010 - Supplement to the INSEE Time Series from 1998 to 2007]
AbstractThis paper presents the building of long run data series about the French employment by employment area (zone d'emploi) from 1989 to 2010. We have completed the data series expressed by INSEE from 1998 to 2007. In the paper we describe our methodology and we present the results. This work is included inside a long run data series building project (1983–today). That's the reason why we don't provide any comment at this step.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 36523.
Date of creation: 07 Jul 2011
Date of revision:
Long Run Time Series ; Retropolation ; Salaried Employment ; Non Salaried Employment ; Region ; Employment Area ; Branche;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 115-134.
- Michael Lahr & Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional Techniques in Input-Output Analysis: Table Updating and Structural Analysis," GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA 0403006, EconWPA.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2010.
"Estimations de l'emploi régional salarié français détaillé au 31.12.2007 et agrégé au 31.12.2008
[Estimation of the french salaried regional employment detailed at 31.12.2007 and aggregated ," MPRA Paper 34884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2011.
"Séries longues d'emploi salarié régional sectoriel français 1967–2006
[French sectoral and regional salaried employment long run time series 1967-2006]," MPRA Paper 34888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Jayet, 1985. "Les zones d'emploi et l'analyse locale des marchés du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 182(1), pages 37-44.
- Buda, Rodolphe, 2008.
"Estimation de l'emploi régional et sectoriel salarié français : application à l'année 2006
[Estimation of the french salaried regional and sectoral employment: application to the year 2006]," MPRA Paper 34881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simul in Wikipedia English ne '')
- SIMUL in Wikipedia French ne '')
- Bassin d'emploi in Wikipedia French ne '')
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.