Akzeptanz mobiler Bezahlverfahren in Deutschland
[Acceptance of Mobile Payment Procedures in Germany]
AbstractThe avaiability of wide accepted mobile payment procedures is an important condition for the business profit of mobile commerce offers in the B2C area. Based on a bundle of acceptance criterias an empirical analysis of customer sight on mobile payment procedures was executed at the end of 2002 by the authors. There were three primary objectives: to disclose reasons for using or refusal, to find out the relevance of different acceptance criterias as well as to indentify the importance of several acceptance criterias. Furthermore characteristic degrees of selceted criterias were evaluated and the potential users of payment procedures considered. The contribution presents basical results of the study and deviate first conclusions and managerial implications.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3606.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pousttchi, Key & Selk, Bernhard & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Enabling mobile commerce through mass customization," MPRA Paper 3623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreyer, Nina & Pousttchi, Key & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Standardized Payment Procedures as Key Enabling Factor for Mobile Commerce," MPRA Paper 2910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Selk, Bernhard & Turowski, Klaus, 2002.
"Akzeptanzkriterien für mobile Bezahlverfahren
[Acceptance criterias for mobile payment procedures]," MPRA Paper 3785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreyer, Nina & Pousttchi, Key & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Characteristics of Mobile Payment Procedures," MPRA Paper 3786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key, 2004. "An Analysis of the Mobile Payment Problem in Europe," MPRA Paper 2915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key, 2003.
"Abrechnung mobiler Mehrwertdienste
[Payment of mobile value-added services]," MPRA Paper 3784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Zenker, M., 2003. "Current Mobile Payment Procedures on the German Market from the View of Customer Requirements," MPRA Paper 2911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linck, K. & Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2006. "Security Issues in Mobile Payment from the Customer Viewpoint," MPRA Paper 2923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2005.
"Relativer Vorteil bei mobilen Bezahlverfahren - mobiles Bezahlen aus dem Blickwinkel der Diffusionstheorie
[Relative advantage of mobile payment procedures - Mobile Payment from the perspective of ," MPRA Paper 3607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.