Akzeptanzkriterien für mobile Bezahlverfahren
[Acceptance criterias for mobile payment procedures]
AbstractThe availability of accepted mobile payment procedures is an important condition for business profit of mobile commerce supply in business-to-customer context. Firstly, general considerations lead to the assumption about acceptance of mobile payment and mobile payment procedures that the decision about acceptance or not-acceptance of a mobile payment procedure is almost only made by the customer. Secondly, it is examined which criteria would be the most important ones for the decision. The result of this article is the development of a bundle of acceptance criteria by which on the one hand any procedure can be classified, which is exemplarily shown, and on the other hand a requirement specification and preference structure of any user can be presented. The morphological box can be used both for customers and merchants. A customer can compare a mobile payment procedure with his own preferences in a structured way and the merchant has the option to do a comparison of the usefulness of different mobile payment procedures in accordance with his customers’ preferences.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3785.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kreyer, Nina & Pousttchi, Key & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Characteristics of Mobile Payment Procedures," MPRA Paper 3786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Selk, Bernhard & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Enabling mobile commerce through mass customization," MPRA Paper 3623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khodawandi, Darius & Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2003.
"Akzeptanz mobiler Bezahlverfahren in Deutschland
[Acceptance of Mobile Payment Procedures in Germany]," MPRA Paper 3606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key, 2004. "An Analysis of the Mobile Payment Problem in Europe," MPRA Paper 2915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linck, K. & Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2006. "Security Issues in Mobile Payment from the Customer Viewpoint," MPRA Paper 2923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Wiedemann, Dietmar Georg, 2005.
"Relativer Vorteil bei mobilen Bezahlverfahren - mobiles Bezahlen aus dem Blickwinkel der Diffusionstheorie
[Relative advantage of mobile payment procedures - Mobile Payment from the perspective of ," MPRA Paper 3607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pousttchi, Key & Zenker, M., 2003. "Current Mobile Payment Procedures on the German Market from the View of Customer Requirements," MPRA Paper 2911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kreyer, Nina & Pousttchi, Key & Turowski, Klaus, 2002. "Standardized Payment Procedures as Key Enabling Factor for Mobile Commerce," MPRA Paper 2910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.