O PIB do agronegócio no Brasil e no estado da Bahia
[The GDP of the agribusiness in Brazil and in Bahia state]
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to analyses the trajectory of the gross domestic product in Brazil and in Bahia, between 1990 and 2005, and also to describe the segments and sub-complex of the agribusiness, as well as its relations and economic flows. Using Input-Output modeling it was possible to estimate values and participations. The main results show that, on average, 27,7% of national GDP and 25,4% of Bahia’s GDP, composes the total GDP. Another thing to take into account is the predominance of the agriculture in relation to the cattle in the agribusiness dynamics
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 31515.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Agribusiness; Gross Domestic Product; Input-Output; Bahia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2012.
"Eficiência técnica das agropecuárias familiar e patronal – diferenças regionais no Brasil
[Technical efficiency of agricultural households and business - regional differences in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 46954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2012. "Production efficiency of family farms and business farms in the Brazilian regions," MPRA Paper 46995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David, Leticia Scretas & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2012.
"O Potencial da Economia da Cultura no Brasil
[The Potential of Cultural Economics in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 46958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.