Qu’attend-on de la finance mondiale après la crise ? Les quatre commandements oubliés
[What do we expect form global finance after the crisis? The four forgotten Commandments]
AbstractThe recent crisis should not be used to prouve the failure of the entire financial system. Global banking systems are regulated by rules, that have not been applied correctly all over the place. And just one "hole" in the regulatory net is sufficient to make it useless.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23472.
Date of creation: Jan 2010
Date of revision:
Financial crisis; core banking economics; banking model; transparency; state intervention; market discipline;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-07-03 (Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2010-07-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brack, Estelle, 2009.
"États-Unis,“soupe primitive” de la crise financière
[The United-States : "primitive soup" of the financial turmoil]," MPRA Paper 23480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyytinen, A. & Takalo, T., 2000.
"Enhancing Bank Transparency: a Re-assessment,"
University of Helsinki, Department of Economics, Department of Economics
492, Department of Economics.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2000. "Enhancing Bank Transparency: A Re-assessment," Research Discussion Papers 10/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Takalo, Tuomas, 2002. "Enchancing Bank Transparency : A Re-assessment," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 828, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.