Globalización, ciclos económicos y crisis global, 2007-2010
[Globalization, business cycles and global crisis, 2007-2010]
AbstractIn this essay we analyze the global financial crisis of the period 2007-2010. Particularly, we assess its origins, features and the responses given to deal with it from a theoretical and historical perspective. We conclude that the global crisis may not have a short-term solution due to the lack of synchronization of the business cycles among developed and underdeveloped economies. We also include a chronology of events.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23183.
Date of creation: 28 Jun 2010
Date of revision:
globalization; business cycles; global crisis; cronology 2007-2010;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "This Time It’s Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly-Preface," MPRA Paper 17451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo-Valdes, Arturo & Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2011.
"Modelación de los rendimientos bursátiles mexicanos mediante los modelos TGARCH y EGARCH: Un estudio econométrico para 30 acciones y el Índice de Precios y Cotizaciones
[Modeling Mexican stock ," MPRA Paper 36872, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio & Garcia-Vazquez, Nancy, 2013.
"Instituciones fiscales, prestamistas y desarrollo local: Un análisis de la deuda de los municipios de Jalisco
[Fiscal institutions, lenders and local development: An analysis of the debt of the mu," MPRA Paper 47875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.