A Post-Keynesian Approach to Consumer Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Ottawa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 9217e.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: PO Box 450, Station A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5
Phone: (613) 562-5753
Fax: (613) 562-5999
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.uottawa.ca/eco/eng/index.asp
More information through EDIRC
consumption ; economic theory;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Fellner & Roman Seidl, 2012. "The Relative Importance of Time and Money for Consumer Behavior and Prosperity," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2012_08, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2013. "Consumption as a Social Process within Social Provisioning and Capitalism: Implications for Heterodox Economics," MPRA Paper 51516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013.
"Material needs and aggregate demand,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Till van Treeck, 2008. "The political economy debate on ‘financialisation’ – a macroeconomic perspective," IMK Working Paper 01-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stephen Dunn, 2006. "Prolegomena to a Post Keynesian health economics," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(3), pages 273-299.
- Jordan Melmiès, 2013. "Industrial Seigniorage, the Other Face of Competition," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.