Bribing and Signalling in Second Price Auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science in its series Discussion Papers with number 1357.
Date of creation: Oct 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science, Northwestern University, 580 Jacobs Center, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208-2014
Web page: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/math/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John., 1990.
726, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Banks, Jeffrey S & Sobel, Joel, 1987.
"Equilibrium Selection in Signaling Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 647-61, May.
- Bagnoli, M. & Bergstrom, T., 1989.
"Log-Concave Probability And Its Applications,"
89-23, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Mailath, George J. & Zemsky, Peter, 1991. "Collusion in second price auctions with heterogeneous bidders," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 467-486, November.
- Graham, Daniel A & Marshall, Robert C, 1987. "Collusive Bidder Behavior at Single-Object Second-Price and English Auctions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(6), pages 1217-39, December.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, December.
- Cho, In-Koo & Kreps, David M, 1987.
"Signaling Games and Stable Equilibria,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 102(2), pages 179-221, May.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Martimort, David, 1998.
"Mechanism Design with Collusion and Correlation,"
IDEI Working Papers
81, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Cho, In-Koo & Sobel, Joel, 1990. "Strategic stability and uniqueness in signaling games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 381-413, April.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Perry, Motty, 1986. "Perfect sequential equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 97-119, June.
- Schummer, James, 2000.
"Manipulation through Bribes,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 180-198, April.
- Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2007.
"Optimal Collusion-Proof Auctions,"
0708-05, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Fiestras-Janeiro, Gloria & Klijn, Flip & Sanchez, Estela, 2004.
"Manipulation of optimal matchings via predonation of endowment,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 295-312, May.
- Gloria Fiestras-Janeiro & Flip Klijn & Estela S?chez, 2003. "Manipulation of Optimal Matchings via Predonation of Endowment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 561.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, . "Bribing in second-price auctions," Working Papers WP2011/7, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 06 Oct 2011.
- Navin Kartik, 2008.
"Strategic Communication with Lying Costs,"
2008 Meeting Papers
350, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kivetz, Gil & Tauman, Yair, 2010. "Simple collusive agreements in one-shot first-price auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 138-149, May.
- Þevket Alper Koç, 2008. "Effects Of Asymmetry On Ex Ante Corruption At Auctions," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 22(1+2), pages 17-33.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2007.
"Controlling collusion in auctions: The Role of ceilings and reserve prices,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
07-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2008. "Controlling collusion in auctions: The role of ceilings and reserve prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 240-246, March.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Controlling Collusion in Auctions: The Role of Ceilings and Reserve Prices," MPRA Paper 1503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, 2013. "Bribing in first-price auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 214-228.
- Masso, Jordi & Neme, Alejandro, 2007.
"Bribe-proof rules in the division problem,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 331-343, November.
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 2009. "Bribing potential entrants in a rent-seeking contest," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(1), pages 153-158, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.